Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the shade of the pecha tree.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a warm, sunny day, and Nate found it absolutely unbearable to stay in Grassveil on a day like that. So his solution was to walk out to Pecha forest, and sit down in the shade of one of the trees. He looked up, noticing a couple of pecha berries hanging from the tree. He made a note of them, hoping any of them wouldn't fall on him, and almost fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 am

He lifted his head,seeing they werent a threat.he stood up slowly,not sure of himself"Y-your not going to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 am

"Nope, we were just looking around the area to explore a bit. We were a bit surprised to see someone else here." Nate said to him, and smirked at him. "So what's your name?" He continued.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 am

Isa back up a little from Fang. "Yeah being in a cave like this you have to defend yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 am

He nodded"My n-names fang...I am able to navigate the tunnels easly,so I never really thought much of defending myself..."he looked back into the dark"w-would you like to go further?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 am

Nate nodded, and looked over at Isa. "I'm fine with that, as long as he is." He said to answer Fang. He looked further into the cave, thinking it would be a good skill to be able to navigate that kind of area.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 am

Isa nodded. "I'm fine with that, my name is Isa nice to meet you Fang." Isa said while he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 am

He smiled,nodding back"ok,stay close"he turned,walking into the dark
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 am

"Oh, right. I'm Nate, it's nice to meet you." Nate said to Fang, and followed him down the cave. "So, why were you in here?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Isa was looking around the cave to make sure something won't attack them but Isa felt something strange. "Hey guys does it fell like were being followed?" Isa said in dough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 am

Fang stopped,listening"I don't think so...thOugh soenthing does feel strange...and I was here,staying away from the town...not big with others..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:22 am

"Do you ever get lonely?" Nate questioned Fang, and started to stray a couple of feet away from the group unknowingly. As he noticed it, and started to go back, he felt himself hit something, and it didn't feel like a wall. He backed away and fell on the ground, using another thundershock to illuminate the cave.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:13 am

Isa heard wings flapping and getting close to them then Isa saw a swift shadow. "LOOK OUT!" Isa pushed Nate and Fang out of the way and Isa felt a great pain like a blade cutting his shoulder. "Agh what was that just hit me." Isa looked at his wound and saw he was bleeding from the cut on his sholder but he heard a laugh. "Hehe that was fun my Steal Wing cut through your skin like paper amazing." A Pidove was on a rock licking Isa's blood off his feathers on his wing. "I didn't even know Oshawott blood was so good I can't wait to kill all of you so i can try your blood too." Isa had enough of this Pidove talking. "Shut up your not killing anyone." Isa charged at the Pidove with his tackle but the Pidove dodge it by jumping in the air and landing down on the ground, after the Tackle Isa did he grabed his shoulder and got on his knees due to the cut. "Oh a fisty one we have here I will make sure your death is quick." The Pudove said while flapping his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 am

"no you won't...because you won't have the chance"fang use dragon breath,nailing the pokemon
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

Nate shuddered at the thought of what the pidove said, and dashed towards the rock the pidove had been standing on before, getting a thunderpunch ready. "Back off birdie, you're not touching any of us, you deranged lunatic!" He yelled, jumping off the rock and aiming himself towards the pidove, punching at him with his thunderpunch attack.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 am

The Pidove dodged the Dragon Breath but did not see the Thunder Punch Nate threw at the Pidove. "Agh you will pay for that all of you!" The Pidove let out a furious Gust attack on everyone almost cutting everyone. "I had enough of your talking!' Isa said as he grabed his scalchop. "NOW TAKE THIS!" Isa used his aAir Slash on the Pidove's wing and Isa almost passed out due to his wound but could not see straight. "MY WING I CAN'T FLY NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" The Pidove said in rage then Isa got his scenes back together for as bit but started to shake and had problems standing. "Huff huff i'm not going to give up that easy and you count on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the shade of the pecha tree.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next