Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Mist of Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wild Pokémon were getting stronger. William had to improve as well, as his home in the Pecha Forest wasn't one of the safest places to be.
True power comes from the heart and William knew that, but noone said, that that process couldn't be sped up.
During one of his late-night lectures, William had discovered a mysterious item of clothing, that apparently made its wearer look gentlemanly handsome enough to nearly double the rate of improvement. William knew, that he needed that item and the book had told him, where to find it.
The Blackmist Mountain extended into the clouds, piercing them and making them bleed flickering shadows onto its rugged surface.
William gulped as he approached the mountain.
"Oh joy..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 am

Acro was forced to move the focus of his attacks to the sableye as it used fury swipes on him. He was struck with the attack and retaliated with a Pluck attack, dealing moderate damage to the sableye. Acro didn't want to keep getting hit, so he used double team. He flitted about creating copies of himself until there were 10 Acros on the field, surrounding both the Cranidos and the sableye. The doubles cawed as if challenging them to attack him and see if they can find the right Acro. The real Acro was closest to William, where he spoke to the ghastly, "Do you think you can paralyze them so we can just run or do you want to flat out beat them?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 am

William whispered right back:
"Paralysis would be too unpredictable, I guess, but putting them to sleep might work...I can try..."
As the fumes around the Cranidos dispersed, it found itself staring right into the strangely enticing, enthralling eyes of a Gastly. Suddenly, it felt heavy. Heavy and tired...
Now only the Sableye would have to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:54 am

Acro took care of the Sableye. He sneaked behind it and did a front-flip iron tail right on the poor pokemon's skull. The sableye froze, before swaying around and collapsing. Acro froze himself and made a soft rasping noise as he shook and grabbed his tail, "oooooowww"  His tail and struck on one of the sableye's jewels on it's eyes. He rubbed his tail and whispered, "Let's get out of this area..." between clenched teeth.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:04 am

"That might be the best possible thing to do...
This huge rock is starting to make me sick. We've been here far too long now. Let's go, before that guy wakes up again..."
As he made his way down the mountain, William discovered, that the rain had washed off the dirt on a previously buried item. Curious, he examined it.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 am

(Oh shiz it's raining? |D *didn't notice*)

Acro found a disk like object laying on the ground. He looked at it and picked it up, "Woah! TM Focus Blast!" he said aloud. He had found this before, and it was apparently incredibly rare. He was becoming annoyed by the rain though. It was making his feathers soggy and heavy, even though it washed off the dirt and mud. "I don't like rain...I'm glad there's no water types around here..." the archen glared at the sky to receive a rain drop in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:15 am

"I would much rather fight them than those Dark types though. Why is it, that everywhere I go almost everything has a type advantage on me? Why can't there be some place to go with Poison types maybe? Or Bugs. But no...Dark types it had to be. Once I'm back home, I won't leave my house for at least a week..."
William had completely ignored the item he found, as they had already found tons of useless trash like it before.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 am

"Bug and poison? Those kind of pokemon would be around Shadowhue and Pecha Forest I think..." the archen spoke. He wasn't quiet sure though. He wondered about just how many places he had gone by now, he began to list them in his head but lost count. He was really meeting a lot of pokemon too. He looked to William and asked, "So...what pokemon have you met? Aside from Aster and me..." he was curious, and hoped that he wasn't bringing up horrible memories. He tended to do that with most pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 am

"I've been in Pecha Forest long enough...there are no Poison types and only one extremely rare Bug type...most are Normal and Flying types. Shadowhue I didn't have the chance to visit yet.
As for which Pokémon I've met...traitors. Faye and traitors. A Torchic as well and a Tepig. That would have been about it, though. Now then...let's continue home..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:49 am

Acro would have asked more about it but he got the feeling that the ghastly didn't want to speak about it. So he kept his beak shut and followed William. He kept an eye out for items just in case and inspected a rock that had an item under it. He grabbed it and held it out to inspect it, but with difficulty since it was completely dark and he could barely see his wing in front of him.
(sorry it's small..)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm

William floated onward, mostly ignoring his surroundings now that they had finally found the second elusive Joy Ribbon. As he continued to move down the mointain, he thought about the nature of this mystical article of clothing.
Who made it? Why was it on that mountain? Why could it increase experience? And why did it's colour coincidentally not look completely ridiculous in combination with the Gastly's cloak?
Those questions would probably never be answered, but it didn't matter. They had found the ribbons and could leave now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Acro stopped when he found another TM Focus Blast. He picked it up and bagged it and wondered why these things were just lying around on the ground like that. "I wonder why you find items like these just laying around...you'd think they'd be in some kind of chest in the end of the dungeon right?" Acro asked after inspecting it. He had began to hop from rock to rock, he knew he was probably going to crash into a rock at some point, but it helped him in his gliding skills which he would need when he evolved, if he evolved.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Yeah...when you think of it, who put those items into those boxes in the first place and why? And why are they to be found in every corner of the world? If I had all those items, I'd rather keep them. Whoever did that, certainly was or is a strange being..."
Descending further down the mountain, William discovered a crudely carved-out niche in the mountain, previously having been sealed off by a small, flat stone and a primitive form of mortar.
The rain, which appared to have stopped by now, had washed the mortar away, leaving the niche easily visible.
William couldn't help but compliment the rather well-done work of hiding it. If it wouldn't have rained, they probably would have overlooked it just as they did while ascending the mountain.
Carefully removing the stone, a small container appeared, which contained:

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:57 pm

"Another joy ribbon..."Acro commented. He had let the ghastly have it though, since he didn't need it anymore and he had forgotten his plans for Aster. The Archen he leaped to another rock, to have it move and slide downwards. "WH-WHOAAAAAAAAAAA" he cried as the rock began to slide down the mountain with him on it. He had jumped on a rock and triggered a mudslide due to the rain! This was another reason to add rain to his hate list, he thought. Acro had a terror filled minute as the rock slid on the mud a good ways down the mountain and finally came to a stop. The Archen was clinging to the rock for dear life by the end of the ride.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:05 pm

As William picked up the Joy Ribbon, he heard a familiar voice scream.
"Acro!"
Immediately floating down to the Archen, William had already forgotten about the ribbon, the safety of his friend being all, that mattered.
"Are you okay? You aren't injured, are you?"
Looking around, William realized, that they had arrived at ground level again. At least they wouldn't have to face any further dangers on their way back home.
Anxiously William awaited the Archen's response...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

"I-I'm fine!" his voice squeaked. "I j-just want to go home n-now..." the archen slowly climbed off of the death machine and asked the ghastly, "D-Did you get the ribbon?" he asked, "Even if we already have it i-it might come in handy i-in a trade o-or a sell..." Acro swallowed and realized he was hungry, he would have to hurry home before he missed the guild's dinner. 
(sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Mist of Joy
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next