Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Izumi pawed at the dirt near the entrance to Pecha Foret, looking for items and boxes. The smell of treasure and discovery filled her nostrils, along with the stench of itemless bare patches within the forest. She hated this scent; it always had to come in and rain on her happy parade. She grumbled something inaudible to herself with an agitated sigh.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

The two pokemon hesitated, before explaining, "Th-There are said to be some strange stones in Serene Cave...it's supposed to have some ability that drives the pokemon there insane. It's a fairly recent rumor, but it's spreading fast because it might be causing the pokemon over there to go bad..." the Deerling spoke.
Acro simply watched, unsure of what to say. The rumor claimed to have known the source of the evil in that area. If it was true, would smashing it cause the pokemon over there to calm down? Was there really such a crystal that existed?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Izumi's interest was captured. Strange crystals? Driving Pokemon mad? This all sounded fairly suspicious to her. What if these "crystals" were some sort of trap or barrier; protecting some sort of secret? What if it was an exclusive item; something incredibly rare? The more she thought about it, the more incredibly excited she became.

"So, these crystals... They're in Serene Cave?" Izumi asked the duo. "Thanks, that's all I need to know. I think I need to take a trip up to Rainfront Town..." she grinned. She looked at Acro, her eyes inquiring if he would like to join her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Acro, having nothing better to do, decided to agree to the absol's secret offer. He was startled when the two frightened pokemon suddenly fled, terrified of the giant absol along with a scary looking bird that seemed like its beak could tear them to bits. The Archen blinked and spoke, "Uh...I guess they had to go somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yeah... Somewhere to go....." Izumi sighed half-heartedly. There were times that she got tired of scaring other pokemon away. "But yeah, so how are you preparation-wise? Do you need to go back to Grassveil Town or anything for supplies?" Izumi inquired, swiveling her head over to her bag to see what she had in stock. Satisfied with what she had (which honestly wasn't much, but she was used to living off the land), she turned her attention back to Acro.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm

"I-I don't have anything that could be of use that I don't have already..." Acro looked at the red bladed absol. He began to wonder if the other pokemon thought that it had been blood on her blade and not the actual color of it. It would be easy to mistake the blade to be coated in the liquid of life. He blinked and spoke, "S-So, which way should we go? We sh-should have a plan before we just go rushing off right?" The archen allowed his wings to droop on his sides as he forgot about the weight of his explorer bag that rested on his shoulders, causing him to tilt slightly and humorously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!   Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone get me the FIRETRUCK to Rainfront Town!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2