Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hunt for a lot of stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

After having already posted a request on the guild's board, but having gotten no answer, William the Gastly had decided to hunt for that elusive Link Cable himself.
Maybe he would find some other useful items along the way too.
Finally he reached the entrance to what was known as the "Black Spiral Staircase", but actually consisted out of a vast network of tunnels.
Entering the tunnels to find protection from the harsh winds in this height, William took off the hood of his cape, resting for a bit before he'd continue.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

"Easier said then done...for me at least..." Acro sighed. He ruffled his feathers and said, "At least you had the courage to do it...it took me several years to even approach a town. I-uh...get nervous around strangers. The only reason I joined the guild was because of my old partner, George. He left the team for some reason and I haven't seen him since, after that came Flint who disappeared during a mission with me and now i'm with Astrid..."

"William? That's long, i'll just call you Willy! Names are fun, you can change them anytime you want and-" Astrid was interrupted by a rumbling, the ceiling was shaking and rocks were falling around them, "What's going on? Is the mountain laughing?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 pm

"Grr...I swear, if you call me 'Willy' one more time, I wi-"
And then the floor began to shake, rocks were falling from the ceiling and then continued to roll around on the floor.
William's face turned pale immediately.
"The tunnel is collapsing! We need to get out of here! Now!"
As William frantically ran towards the exit, something fell from the ceiling and landed right in front of him. Without thinking, he picked the unknown object up, but didn't have the time to look at it.
That object would later turn out to be a:

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Terror flooded through Acro as the the ceiling began to crash down upon them. He ran forward, lagging behind a bit from William and Astrid due to being paralyzed with fear for a moment. He Looked up and noticed that the ceiling just ahead was becoming unstable. He squawked in horror as the rocks began to fall in front of him and block his path as well as partially burying him. The tunnel seemed to stop shaking and Acro woke from a few seconds of unconsciousness to find a heavy weight on top of him. He pushed in the way he thought was up and managed to move a rock enough for the rocks near him to slide off and relieve the pressure on him. His foot was still trapped though, and he couldn't move it. He looked around to find that he was in an enclosed room, there was no way out.

Astrid slithered as fast as he could, "The mountain must really find something funny!!" he called as a wall of rocks crashed behind him. He stopped when the tunnels seemed to stop shaking, "Jeez...I wonder what the joke was?" he wondered, not seeming to notice that Acro wasn't with them yet.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 pm

As William had left the tunnels, he immediately realized in horror, that Acro wasn't with them anymore.
Throwing away whatever it was, that he found,he floated through the fallen rocks, that were now blocking the tunnel, until he saw the trapped Archen.
"Hey, are you all right? Astrid is in safety. Do you have a plan on how you're going to get out of here? Because to be honest...I don't..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 am

Acro had tried to yank his leg free a few times before looking around for anything that could help. There seemed to be tons of cracks and crevices in the wall that were big enough for the small Dratini to fit through and wriggle in. He turned to William and said after a few moments of thinking, "If you can get Astrid to come in here, he could probably help us move the rock with a Water Pulse. I know the move rock slide, so once i'm free I can use the move on these rocks to create enough room for the both of us to squeeze through."

Astrid meanwhile was beginning to wander around, searching for that item Willy wanted. He had already gone quite a ways and was sniffing about, still oblivious to the fact that both of his friends had disappeared and how much danger one of them were in.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am

The look on William's face went from concerned to annoyed.
"Seriously...urgh, fine. I'll try to find him...just stay here until I get back. Not that you have a choice I mean..."
Floating back outside again, he looked around for the blue snake, but didn't find him.
"Where did that little pea-brain run to this time?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 am

Acro nodded, he tried to sit but only found that his leg would hurt more every time he moved it. He knew it wasn't broken, but it was definitely bruised beyond belief.

Astrid slithered about, no idea where he was going or where the others were. He had finally noticed that his friends were gone, and was a bit disappointed, "Maybe they just had to go home...shame they didn't say good bye..." he said aloud as he slithered into another crack in the wall. He wriggled his way around until he found himself going up a slope. It took a bit of work, but he finally made it up to see:
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 am

After floating around the mountain for some time, William saw a familiar blue tail disappear into one of the various cracks in a wall. He himself immediately gave chase until he saw Astrid in a small room.
But they weren't alone. There was another Pokémon around, carrying something.
It was a Gengar! And the item it carried...could that be? It was a Link Cable! William had to get it and he would get it! But that Gengar did look rather strong...would he look like that when he evolved, too?
As much as it pained him to even take it into consideration, he needed help. And the only available help was this mentally troubled carricature of a dragon. He had to do...but first William needed to get his attention.
"Astrid! That is a Link Cable!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:11 am

The Dratini perked up at her friend's words, "CooL! Let's go ask if we can have it!" The dratini approached the Gengar and spoke, "Hello mister, I was wondering if I could have that Link Cable you have there! You're already evolved, and my friend needs it to be just like you! Could we please have it? PLeaspleaseplease?" the dratini had coiled up like a snake and was staring at the Gengar, begging for the item and giving his puppy dog eyes that Acro couldn't resist.''

[Acro is currently not doing anything different therefor I shall not post for him]
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am

The Gengar was obviously neither moved nor amused, but seemed to be rather annoyed instead.
Insdead of handing over the Link Cable, it did what William had been wanting to do for ages now, as it focussed its dark, vile and horrific energies into a ghostly sphere, which it launched at Astrid.
Meanwhile William had used the walls as a means to get behind the Gengar unseen and used Lick.
While the Gengar certainly didn't seem to like it - even less so than other Pokémon due to its typing, it didn't seem to have fallen victim to the paralyzing effects of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:29 am

The dratini screeched as he was blown backwards by the shadow ball. Astrid pouted in anger at being attacked and coiled up again and aimed at the Gengar. He reared his head back and launched forward a water pulse, the pulse grew bright blue as it neared the Gengar, Astrid hoped it would hit and even confuse the gengar. It would help out her friend and maybe even the pokemon will drop the item in the confusion and they could grab it and flee. The dratini had forgotten all about the trapped Archen that was awaiting rescue.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 am

Surprised by the Lick attack, the Gengar had turned around and was thus an easy target for the Water Pulse attack. But while it had to sustain some damage, it still seemed to have its 12 senses together, at least in William's opinion. As the Ghost type move could be highly dangerous for William, he decided to prevent the Gengar from using it again.
Focussing all the suffering he had to go through since he met Astrid into one single thought, he then shared that thought with the Gengar, which had now unwillingly learned the true meaning of the word "pain". It seemed to be overwhelmed enough to be unable of bringing up the required concentration for another Shadow Ball.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:50 am

Astrid continued to throw Water Pulses at the Gengar, not having any other attacks to toss at it. He whipped his head around and his nose glowed blue as he launched several Water pulses at the Gengar, the only way he could help his friend out. The dratini leered at the Gengar too, but it didn't seem to have much effect damage wise.

[Acro is still immobile]
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 am

Although it dodged some of the Water Pulses, others hit the Gengar. Since it couldn't use its main attack anymore, it began chanting in a strange language, the sounds not resembing anything a Pokémon would ever have heard - or shoud have heard. Just listening to the chant was painful.
Apparently the Gengar had used the last of its strength to lay a horrifying curse upon William.
After the chanting was done, however, the Gengar seemed to be extremely weak.
The cursed William seemed to suffer horrifying pain, but somehow still managed to use a Lick attack, causing the Gengar to collapse. Immediately the curse lifted again, freeing the Gastly from his torture.
As he went to pick up the link cable, he remarked:
"Thank you, Astrid. You were a great help there. But I somehow have the feeling, that there's something we forgot..."
And then the realisation hit him harder than any Gengar ever could.
"Acro!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:14 pm

"What about Acro? I thought he went home..." Astrid asked the Ghastly, "In fact didn't you go home too? It was very rude for you to not say good bye, but i'm glad you came back to say it!" The dragon pokemon cheered happily while slithering in a circle around William's shadow. He stopped and coiled around the Link Cable, offering it up to the Ghastly, "We're so lucky to have found that Gengar who had this right? I just wish he was nicer about it, we could have traded or bought it from him and done this without either one of you two getting hurt..." the dratini looked to grow a bit depressed but perked back up instantly, "What about Acro again?"

Acro sighed depressingly as he waited for his rescue. He noticed a bundle in the far side of the room, it must have been some pokemon's items that they had stashed away. He made a mental note to check it once Astrid and William had returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for a lot of stuff.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next