Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Second act of life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Second act of life. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

This was it. This decision might forever Change Who sorren was, He needed to know what he was dealing with. Was this the place where he might belong? What Would be expected of him? The guild was impressive, Pokemon coming and going. Pokemon from all walks of life. What made this place such Beacon of hope? Why did it fulfill so many wishes of the pokemon who are a part of it? Sorren would soon find out. Caught in the bustle of the pokemon around him he looked around admiring the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Sorren found that odd. maybe he would be sharing a room with someone else, whatever it was it didn't matter to sorren. He followed Faye without question.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 am

After a quick tour of the guild and some explanations for various structures, the two of them had finally arrived at the sleeping quarters again. Faye walked up to an empty room and opened the door, which creaked a bit as it revealed a spartanly furnished room, containing only a bed and a table.
"This is your room, sweetie. Feel free to decorate it with whatever you want to, although you probably won't be in here very much anyways. Usually guild members only sleep in these rooms as they are away on explorations and adventures during the day. It may be a bit small, but should you find other members for your team, I'll get you a bigger one. Now then...that would have been everything. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask. If not, then I'd suggest for you to get some rest. This day must have been exhausting for you."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 am

Sorren tested the bed. It felt way to soft. After all, sorren hadn't slept in a bed in a long time. years in fact.
"I honestly don't know what i expected. A little big for my tastes, but I'm not complaining. might take some time to get used to using a bed again. Anyway I think I know enough. Oh, wait. Earlier you said that You joined because of Your love of adventure or something like that, Does That mean you aren't the first to be guildmaster? and if so, how long ago was this place founded?" Sorren asked, one last question popping into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 am

"Not exactly. I founded this place almost a year ago, but before that I have been an explorer. Now I'm helping others to discover their passion for exploring and adventuring and let them follow through with it, dearie. So to sum it up, while there are other guilds, I am the first guildmaster of this guild, which I founded in last year's August.", Faye smiled, happy to help the small Pokémon satisfy his curiosity.
"Maybe I'll tell you the full story some other time. Today it's a bit late for that", she chuckled.
"Would you like to know anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:17 am

"I'm Sorry If I sound naive, But Did you say there are other guilds Like this?" Sorren asked, very interested.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 am

"Why yes, there are. For example, there's the Aileron Guild, run by Aeliana, an Archeops. That guild resides on a series of floating islands, so it can be only be reached by Flying-types. I wanted everyone to be able to have fun together, so this guild is free for all."
The guildmaster smiled, surprised but happy about the new recruit's interest in the guilds.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 am

"This is crazy. I just had never heard of anything like this before I came to town. It's weird, and i'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Is this a recent thing, or has this been going on for generations?" Sorren asked, shaking his head in disbelief. Floating islands in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 am

"They have been around as long as I can remember at least. There's an unknown energy causing these islands to float. That's one of the many wonderful things about exploring. You always discover new and wondrous things. Maybe one day you'll be the one to discover, why these islands are floating, sweetie.", the guildmaster giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh that's not what I meant, I was talking about guilds, should have been more specific." Sorren clarified.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 am

"Ah no, it's my fault, dearie. If I remember correctly, the Aileron guild was founded about eight years ago, but I don't know, when the first guilds were formed. But if I had to guess, I'd say that it's a more recent phenomenon. Of course one should consider from which point on one starts to view gatherings of Pokémon as a "guild" to determine the age of the concept. Maybe we should look around for older guilds, that might know something about that topic some day..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 am

"One last question. I've heard the word Guild a lot, but what exactly are you a guild of? Hero's? Rescuers? Fighters?" Sorren asked, that question bothering him from the very beginning of his stay in grassveil
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:48 am

"I would call us a guild of...helpers. Or maybe friends. Helping friends. Our main goals are to help others by helping them through missions or by discovering new things and to make new friends there. It's amazing how many different Pokémon one can meet by simply traveling around. But yes, I'd call us "helping friends". Of course everyone is free to have their own opinion."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:53 am

"Now I know why everyone just calls it 'The guild'. No one wants to be known as a member of 'The helpers guild', Sounds like a kids story." Sorren said, kinda annoyed they didn't have much of a title. "Anyway that's all I wanted to know Ma'am. Thank you for your time."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 am

"It was a plaesure answering your questions, sweetie. But now you should really get some rest. I whish you a wonderful time here at the guild. May you make many new friends and discover interesting places! Now then, good night, my dear.", Faye spoke as she walked out of the door and closed it behind her.
The Torchic had given her much to think about.
As she entered her quarters again, she mentally reviewed their conversation.
It didn't happen often, that another Pokémon would make her think about her own motivations that much.
The new recruit might not have realized it, but Faye had learned more about herself as well.
And she made sure to use that new knowledge to improve herself.

The question was: Would Sorren do so, too? Only time would show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second act of life.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3