Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting is around town and at Sera's and Xaver's homes

Xavier soon made it to the town square once more, looking around fof course as everything seemed more or less closed now, cuasing an "Awww..." to errupt rom the raccon pokemon as he really wnated to see if he could sell some stuff but he guessed it was not a good time for it. "Guess we came a bit to late huh Sera?" he remarked
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Sera giggled, "A lot of this stuff is too heavy for a small axew like me so yeah daddy helped some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 am

Xavier smiled a bit in return to her comment about her being little, hearing that her dad helped her move in and set up too. She really had a nice father figure, "Haha I can see, you are pretty shot, probibly the shortest axew I've ever seen~" he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 am

Sera pouted (-3-), "And your the biggest clean freak I know."She said in a whiningly voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Xavier gave a frown, looking at her as she teased him back, soon running to her he pounced ontop of her and nibbled on her shoulder. "Your so mean haha~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Sera blushed brightly when she was pounced and nibble on before poking him, "I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Blushing a bit as he looked down at her he smiled and gave her a small nuzzle as he was poked, getting off soon after as he said. "Sorry aout that, you ok?" he said, having a bit of a shyness about his tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Sera blushed and nodded before hopping up and stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Xavier smirked a bit, but then looked to her room a bit more, walking over to her little nest/bed and pressing on it. "Your beds pretty confey, *yawn* wow I'm feeling tired...I think I should head home soon" he said to her, he was pretty tired now, especially after all the fighting and what not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 pm

sera giggled, "Sure, well if your heading home have a safe trip. But I do ha e a guest room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:33 am

"Oh yeah O almost forgot abou that, um is it ok if I stay here then? I dont wnat to be a burden of course" he asked nicely as he facepalmed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:10 am

Sera giggled, "The guest room is free to anyone who wants to use it so of course you can stay the night. But just so yoy know I get up early to work on juice and pastes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Xavier gave an understanding nod as he walked towards the door, "Thanks Sera, I guess I owe you one now haha, um can I help you out in the morning?" he asked as he gestured for her to show him to the guest room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Sera nodded walking down the hall and points into the room, "Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Xavier smiled as he went down the hall with her, seeing her point to the room he looked to her and gave her a small nuzzle. "Thanks again Sera, and good night" he sid nicely as he went into he room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Sera nodded and headed into her room and climbed into her bed before curling up and closing her eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: