Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Setting is around town and at Sera's and Xaver's homes

Xavier soon made it to the town square once more, looking around fof course as everything seemed more or less closed now, cuasing an "Awww..." to errupt rom the raccon pokemon as he really wnated to see if he could sell some stuff but he guessed it was not a good time for it. "Guess we came a bit to late huh Sera?" he remarked
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:40 am

Xavier smield and giggled a bit, she was really sweet even though she pretty much stated she could eat him...on the rare chance they had no food that is. Placing his bow with his cup he said "Thank you for the food Sera, I feel pretty full now, uh is there anything you have to do for fun here?" he asked nicely, his tail wagging behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:05 am

Sera shrugged, "Not much really. Only here to eat and sleep to be honest. Never really thought I'd have company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:58 am

Xavier gave a small sigh, he hoped she had a little something here but he could understand, she probibly rarely had people over here at all. "Oh ok, wish we could play a game or something...um should I get going now or are you ok with me staying here for a little longer?" he asked her, not wnating to be a burden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:23 am

Sera shrugged grinning, "You can hang here all you want but I'll have to pick up some games if you plan to hangout here aa lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:03 am

Xavier smilde and laughed a bit, "Haha thanks, but you dont have to if you dont wnat to, plus you normally hang out over my house when your board or want some food so we can just do things there. Well...if you wnat that is, I'll only visit when I'm with you that is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:43 am

Sera giggled softly, "Visit when ever you feel like it heehee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:22 am

Xavier giggled "Ok I will, thanks Sera, your a great freind" He blushed a bit, happy to have a nice and welcoming friend like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:43 am

sera giggled happily as she stretched and waved happily before sitting back and watching him blushing a bit herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 am

"So um...are anything you wnat to do now before I go home? I dont know if you wat me to stay here, I might be to much of a clean reak for your tastes haha~" he said with a smile, seeing her giggle and blush at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:35 am

Sera giggled at his words, "Stay as long as you like. You can do what ever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 am

Xavier nodded, happy to hear that, looking around he said "uh Mind giving me a little tour of your home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:52 am

Sera shrugged, "Where would you like to begin? There the door, the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the bedroom and the guest bedroom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:42 am

"Hmmm, how about the bed rooms first please, I kinda already saw the door and living room haha~" he siad with a smile as he gazed at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 am

Sera nodded and led him down the hall to two rooms. One was simply a room with a dresser and a bed and the other was a bit more decorative yet still simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 am

Xavier followed ater Sera, looking down the hall as she pointed at two rooms, going into one he could see it was pretty simple. Then going into the other he saw that it was a more complex place, "You have a nice room, I like it, did you put up the decoractions yourself?" he asked, wondering if her dad maybe stoped by to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: