Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Setting is around town and at Sera's and Xaver's homes

Xavier soon made it to the town square once more, looking around fof course as everything seemed more or less closed now, cuasing an "Awww..." to errupt rom the raccon pokemon as he really wnated to see if he could sell some stuff but he guessed it was not a good time for it. "Guess we came a bit to late huh Sera?" he remarked
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:20 am

Sera grinned at xavier as she grinned, "When I was young my dad used to bring home all kinds of things. But after realising that I loved shining things and was intrigued by these glowy things her began making a point of bringing some home each time and showed me how to care for them. When I came of age he showed me where to find them and began training me. He helped build my new home when it was time for me to move out.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:25 am

"Ah I see, wow your dad must have been really close to you to show you this, and I guess he showed you how to do that raoring move you used too.?" He said as he began to look around, just taking in the site of everything.

Last edited by Spring on Wed May 29, 2013 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:48 am

Sera blushed slightly, "He said it was an egg move..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:32 am

Xavier blsuhed a bit as well, smiling to her as he nodded, unerstanding what she ment by that. "I see, I'm really glad you had such a careing father figure, as well as a mother too. I might not have met you if it wasen't for them" he said sweetly in a resectful and nice tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:21 am

Sera quickly rubbed at her face before depositing her bag's contents into a few containers before tugging an ice box out of another room before doing the same with a weird like container with a faucet on one end. she then put a couple bowl by each and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:29 am

Walking over he could see she was putting away her things, more so for straoge perposes he could guess as he watched her. Sitting down he said "Putting your food away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:37 am

Sera nodded before opening the first ice box to reveal berry pastes and various cool food as she scoops some into the bowl for xavier and sat it on the table as she used the faucet on the other one to fill a bowl with juice and sate it beside the bowl. she then began gettins some for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:53 am

Looking at the bowl and then her he smiled ssying "Thank you Sera" in a polite manner of tone as he began eating it, it was pretty chlly and made his teeth chatter slightly as he watched her service herself now. "sooo um, how about your mom? did you learn some things from here as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:20 am

Sera nodded happily drinking some berry juice, "Yes she taught me how to cook and clean and take care of my home as my dad showed me how to do his stuff my mom taugt me her stuff. That way I'd be good and safe on my own. Lemme tell you its difficult making paste and juice but its worth it. especially when I add the mint leaves..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:40 am

Xavier drank from the bowl, licking at his lips as he lapped up what was in it, hearing her talk a bit about her mom he thought about his mom. Maybe he should visit her later maybe, going back to her he nodded in an understanding mostion. "Yeah, mmmm~ this uice is really good, haha" He siad as he ate, looking around once more. "You live alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

Sera nodded happily as she drank some more of her juice, "I know, I like trying to get to the best fruits and berries to see what kind of juices, paste and other foods I can make. Since I'm a dragon type I do tend to eat some meat off and on though. It helps when berry season or fruits aren't growing or over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Xavier nodded but his tail frizzed up when she mentioned meat, of course he could eat it and commonly ate fish when his mom made it but she could really eat any kind of meat, even his. "Um...dose that mean you can eat uh...me?" He sked, blushing a bit as he got a tiny bit nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:35 pm

sera frowned and glanced at him, "Nah you'd taste either very nasty or too good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

"Oh thats nice- wait...hey! I'm not nastey, I bet I taste good~!" he said as he looked at her and then himself, noming on his paw a bit as he had a salty taste which didn't taste that good but realizing she was probibly joking he blushed and stoped, drinking the rest of his juice and eating the mix of berrys completely. "Are you um joking?" He asked, still wondering about her with a playful look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:14 am

She smirked at his question after whating him nibble and nom on himself as she giggled, "Possibly. but alas i rarely eat meat, I mostly stick to fruits, veggies and berries and a few fish.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next