Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:55 am

Setting is around town and at Sera's and Xaver's homes

Xavier soon made it to the town square once more, looking around fof course as everything seemed more or less closed now, cuasing an "Awww..." to errupt rom the raccon pokemon as he really wnated to see if he could sell some stuff but he guessed it was not a good time for it. "Guess we came a bit to late huh Sera?" he remarked
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:04 am

Sera nodded as she studied the area with a sigh, "My place or you?"
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:11 am

"Uh can we got to your place? I haven't seen it yet and you've been to mine like a few times so far, to add you always eat all the good berries from my ice box" He pouted at her, giving a playful look of definance on his face.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:18 am

Sera pouts cutely (-3-) "Hey you say make myself at home and that I can eat all I want. Not my fault you like stocking my favorites." She said turning towards her home.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:23 am

Xavier gave a tiny little grumble but inside he was laughing, he did have a lot of her favorite foods, only becuase he liked being a good host and nice freind to her. Following along he looked around as he actually went past this area a few times, "You live around here? I actually walk around this place sometimes" he said as he looked around idly
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:36 am

Sera nodded hopping onto a stomp and a part of a near tree lowers and reveals a cave inside as she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:48 am

Xavier had a dumbfounded look on his face as he staired at the sorda secret entrace like home she had, the opening she made just from steping on a stomp made his eyes go wide. "Wow! thats awsome~! how did you do that?"
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:49 am

Sera giggles softly, "Its very simple dear Watson, some would scary elementary."
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Yeah right~! 'simple' you say, I dont see other pokemon having this sorda stuff at all haha~" he said with a smile, actually happy to see this, maybe she could show him how to do this for his own home one day.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:04 am

Sera giigles, "A few levels, pullies, pressure switches. You see pokemon making traps, those same ones can easily do this. This is basicly doing the opposite of making a trap."
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:08 am

Xaviers face was still pretty confused but he began to really understand her now a bit "Oooooh I see, ok that makes sence, lets go inside beffore your secret home gets found out haha" he said as he wondered why she wnated to keep it secret? either way it was a nice hide away from teh normal homes and pokemon that come by naturally.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:18 am

Sera hopped in and began heading down the stairs glancing back to see if he follows, "Stomp on that root by the door after entering please. Then headbutt the wall."
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:00 am

Xavier followed behind her, stoping shen she asked him to do something related to the root near the door way. Steping on it and then hitting his head on the door, perking an "Ow..." from him as he shook off the pain he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:13 am

the door closed then locked behind xavier as sera skipped happily into her living room. The place was lit via various luminous plants and a few winds.
Back to top Go down

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:17 am

Seeing the door close after his actions he smiled and went after Sera, looking around her living room and exmaining the light-up plants around and the nice breeze that was going around. "Nice living room, where did you find these glowy plants?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next