Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Okay. This plot has a lot.

Aliens!
They can loot like whatever you want. They are shape shifters but they cannot mimic anything on this planet for some reason. You can be anything you want but... They can only change once a day and theres always one feature thats the same about them.

Being from another planet and having great technology they can make a lot. Their only limit is finding the materials.

Humans
They have lived on this planet as the superior race for a long time. They refuse to give up that position and have made leaps with technology due to the Aliens. They are a major threat and will use what ever means they find necessary to win.

Pokemon
Having lived on the planet the longest they are still pretty feral. A lot have gained intelligence recently and now wish to take the top spot. They want the world to be like it used to. Free and wild. They are considered neutral and nether Humans or Aliens see them as a threat. They will soon find out how sorely mistaken they are.

Okay now that that's done lets get to Characters. You must choose a race. If Alien or pokemon explain subspecies. This plot started in the abandoned City known as Goldenrod. Only refugees make their home there. If you want more info ask me... I have to go now.

Here's The template!

Name:
Faction(Human,Alien,Pokemon):
Race or species:
Personality:
History:
Inventory(No super items.):

Last edited by Aldorain on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

OMG YES

Is there a template?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm

For Pokémon, which evolutionary stage is expected?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:52 pm

You can be any Pokemon. No restrictions. As for templates... I'm not at a computer right now. So do as you please.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Can I reserve a spot and be a Flygon?
Also are we allowed more than one character each? If so, what restrictions are there on multiple characters?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:28 pm

There are no restrictions. You can make a character at anytime. Flygons are cute! Also I think I do need one Restriction. You can only have one character for each faction. That way we have some humans and aliens
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Sounds good ty. I think i'll come up with an alien or human character later then x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Cool! Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:29 pm

/me is Pokemanz

I CALL....uh...I CALL RESHIRAMMMMM *LIKE A BOSS*

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Eh. Can we put a restriction on that says no legendaries? It'd be nice for once to have a war that the legendaries weren't involved in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

As Serene request sure. No Rasheram. Sorry bang!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:12 am

This sounds interesting. Hopefully you don't mind if I reserve a spot now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:17 am

I am interested and would like to reserve a spot as well.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:17 am

I'd be interested in reserving a spot too please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:44 am

You guys don't have to reserve a spot. Just make a character and go. I'll add a template for it in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next