Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

NPC Character Announcement

Go down 
+5
Suds
Pikashock
Savato
Dediles
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

NPC Character Announcement Empty
PostSubject: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm

I am guessing by now most of the site members who wish to join the Guild have encountered the same sort of problems; they need someone to RP the Guildmaster so that they can sign up. Well here I hope to fix that problem. My idea, is that I get a team of people who can control each NPC. That means a team for Faye of Grassveil's Guild and a team for Aileana of Aileron's Guild.

It is in this thread that I am going to hold signups for these teams. Below I will provide details on both NPCs as well as a signup thing for if you wish to be a part of one of these teams.
Please note that if you are put onto one of these teams you will not be able to use the character outside of the signup processes.

Faye the Meganium (Team B)
Guildmaster of Grassveil's Guild
Calm and collected, she is always rather kind helpful and has a demeanor that tends to make even the most nervous of Pokemon feel at home.
Confirmed Members
-SereneLittleRose
Bird

Aileana the Archeops (Team A)
Guildmaster of Aileron's Guild
Often blunt and straight to the point but revered for her level-headedness and quick thinking, Aileana is a no-nonsense sort of pokemon.
Confirmed Members
-SereneLittleRose
Bird

Signup Sheet
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which Team?:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a part of this?:[/b]

Anyone who applies will be PMed by me and given a scenario in which they will need to RP the chosen character. If they are successful in maintaining the character's personality throughout, they will be put onto the team.

There are also a few things that need to be handled by the the Guildmaster in every Guild signup. These will be given to you if you successfully become part of a team. From then on you will be given a probation period of four threads. These threads will be monitored by me and if all four are completed properly you will be given a permanent position on the NPC team.

Good Luck!

Oh, one last note. These signups will likely remain open for a while, at the very least until I get a solid team of about five members per team, but perhaps longer even than that.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Username: Dediles
Which Team?: A
Why would you like to be a part of this?: I can't sign up to be a part of The site staff yet, so I want to do anything I can to help.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Username: Savato
Which Team?: B (Faye the Meganium)
Why would you like to be a part of this?: Since this site is constantly growing, it is understandable that the admins can't immediately respond to each and every signup. Yet this wait disturbs the roleplayer's immersion into the setting and creates an obstacle on the way to a fun RP experience. I would like to shorten these waits to improve the roleplay for everyone involved. Thus I would like to be allowed to roleplay the role of Guildmaster Faye.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Username: Pikashock
Which Team?: Team B
Why would you like to be a part of this?: I'd like to do this because I feel I can RP the character well, and it should be able to take the stress off of the admins on having to do so on their own. It's completely understandable that you can't get to all of them because of other things that need to be done, problems that come up in your own lives or the such so having more people to take care of some of these things should help you out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Username: Suds
Why would you like to be a part of this?: I want to be part of this because I think I can really help, and I want to help the site in any way shape or form I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:00 am

Username: HolyCandleWater
Which Team?: team A
Why would you like to be a part of this?: the aileron guild is indeed very special due to the lack of members. I personality prefer flying type to grass as well while I always considered flying type Pokemon very strong and cool. Adding to this, it'd be nice to help some more here and also joining the aileron team would be a good idea since not a lot have, plus, aileron is showing some appeal lately so getting these members signed instead of waiting too long will be sure appreciated.

Last edited by HolyCandleWater on Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missclick)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Username: Akanewie
Why would you like to be a part of this?: I would be more than happy to help whenever I can with this site. Although I do not have the skills to be any kind of Mod, I believe I can be able to RP as an NPC. I am literate (Although I must admit, I do make a few grammar errors.) and had a lot of experience of RPing.

I don't mind if you want me on Team A, though.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Putting this on temporary hold whilst I do exams.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:50 am

I am aware this is on hold. Just posting this so I don't forget later.
Username: Shadowscyther
Which Team?: I'd be fine with either team, though preferably Team A
Why would you like to be a part of this?: Well, I feel like I've been around on the site for ages without doing much. I'd be glad to help out in any way possible, as it bugs me when I see people bugging Rose or Fox the moment they come online for starter poke or Guildmaster stuff, as they seem to think that the RP take priority over real life. If I could take any of the workload off the admins, especially with finals for some people coming up, then I'd happily do it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Okay i'm gonna take this off hold and PM you guys some scenarios. x3 I have a week long break from school so i'll use that to get this sorted.

Please be aware that I will be doing the ones attributed to Team B first because we need more of those at this current time.
@Shadow. You can't say you're fine with either cause I can't choose for you, so you're running for Team A I guess.

Also another note; This will be continuously open until the NPC teams get too big. If you'd still like to apply, feel free as I'd like a solid group for each guildmaster.

Also, last note. I will also be in the group for Aileana. Whilst both are my original characters, Aileana is the one that interests me the most and so I will continue to RP her even when these teams are created.

Edit: Scenarios for Team B sent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Username: Xeryd
Why would you like to be a part of this?: I go on here basically everyday and I really don't do much on here. So I guess I could 'try' this and see if I can actually do this and maybe help out. I also feel that maybe this character would maybe be a somewhat easy character to Rp being basically cheerful and helpful all the time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Just a note but the Team A scenarios have not been sent and Team A will likely not be made unless more interest is shown in Aileron Guild. For now however, we have no one who actually wants to sign up, so making a team for a character that's barely used would be a bit silly.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:49 am

Username: Haley
Why would you like to be a part of this?:
I'd love to do more around this site to help out the admins. RPing another character every once in a while is appealing also as it gives me a chance to practice RPing in different styles and in different personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:30 am

Username: RandomNames
Which Team?: A
Why would you like to be a part of this?: Lately I haven't really been role-playing, but I like this character and it would give me a reason to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Username: Bird
Which Team?: Both; currently Aileron isn't busy enough for two NPC teams to be too much for one person, but it has some activity which means it should also have an active guildmaster poster. If/when it grows, we can take another look at how the teams should be split up!
Why would you like to be a part of this?: We've lost some team members and currently the guild sign-ups are starting to lag behind. Often for players in this forum, signing up with a guild is the first thing they do, so in my eyes this should be made as fast as possible so new players don't have to wait and possibly grow bored of that waiting. I am an active poster and I like to roleplay, so I feel like I could help out here. Seems like a situation where we both win, the more threads there are, the better - in my eyes, at least. I'm not planning to make more characters, so this seems like a great opportunity to play even more.
~Accepted by BlueKat12~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC Character Announcement   NPC Character Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC Character Announcement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next