Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Water And Fire Create Steam

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Water And Fire Create Steam Empty
PostSubject: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Jake went into Pecha Forest to find some items. "Where are all the items?" He asked himself. "Hey, maybe that Oshawott knows where some items are!" Jake went over to the Oshawott and introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Isa was just enjoying another day in Pecha Forest when he heard a voice talking to he got up and saw a Tepig. "Hey there." Isa said to Jake he thought it would be polite to introduce himself as well. "My name is Isa" Isa said to Jake
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:24 pm

"Hey, do you know if there are any items near here?" Jake asked while eating his Red Gummi.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Isa started to think. "Um I don't think much items are in a forest like this if I know you can get a tone of Pecha Berries but that is about it." Isa said as he started eating a Pecha Berry. "My question is what to do in a place like this I always leave my house to head to this place I always end up doing the same thing." Isa said due to the fact that he was bored and had no idea what to do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well, you adventure in here." Jake said. "Maybe we could adventure to the Boss's area!"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:43 am

Isa was a little confused. "Boss area?" Isa have never heard of a that area in the wood's but was interested and wanted to learn more about this area.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:43 pm

"It's the end of the forest." Jake explained. "There's a Pokemon at the end of each dungeon. That Pokemon's the strongest in the forest. It usually has some Pokemon goons with it."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Isa got up. "Yeah it sounds fun lets do it." Isa said as he was excited in fighting this boss and he never fought a boss before too so this will be fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

"I bet I can beat you to the Stairs!" Jake said running off. "See you-" Jake slammed into another Pokemon because he wasn't paying attention.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:20 am

Isa saw Jake run off. "Wait don't." Isa stopped at mid sentence. "Run off." Isa let out a sigh and caught up to Jake and saw 3 different pokemon. One was a Pidgey, next one was a Patrat, the final one was a Petilil. Apparently Jake ran into a Petilil with 2 of his friends as well and they were mad and wanted to beat the crap out of Jake. You have to be kidding me Jake, now we have to fight 3 Pokemon, sigh if only he watched where he was going. Isa thought as he ran towards Jake to back him up on the fight between the 3 pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Jake saw the Petilil and used Ember. The Petilil then got knocked out. "I'll get the Pidgey!" Jake exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Isa nodded his head. "Okay." Isa said as he went up against the Patrat, Isa then used Air Slash on the Patrat and he was still up. "Guy is tough." Isa said to himself and he had an idea. "How about this!" Isa used Water Gun on the Patrat but moved out of the way and the Water Gun head towards Jake. "Jake look out!" Isa yelled at Jake hopping he will move.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Jake looked as soon as the Water Gun hit him in the face. "OW!!!!!!" Jake yelled. "What was that for?!?!?!" Jake said while using Ember on the Pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Isa Tackled the Patrat and made the Patrat fly into the Pidgey knocking the Patrat out. "Sorry Jake the Patrat moved out of the way when i used my Water Gun." Isa said as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:19 pm

"Oh..." Jake said. "It's OK then!" Jake used Tackle on the weakened Pidgey, knocking it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water And Fire Create Steam   Water And Fire Create Steam Empty

Back to top Go down

Water And Fire Create Steam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next