Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To be or not to be.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

To be or not to be. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren was following a path back to grassveil, but it was taking longer then he thought, but he didn't know any other paths, so he continued on. He was shaking, scared that bandits might jump him. When he finaly got to the top of a hill, he froze. Water. A lot of water. Sorren was scared of all that water and it's power to put out his fire for good. He took a step back, and then the world stoped. The sky was down, the ground was up, and the water was closer. He rolled down the hill so fast The grown melded with the sky. he hit a rock and was sent flying into the middle of the lake. so naturaly he yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

*SPASH*

Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:05 am

"I-I'm a bit of a coward too...I don't like talking to strangers...you never know what they could be hiding or planning. If you hadn't been in trouble, I wouldn't have even gone near you" he said with a nervous laugh.

"I guess we're two birds of a feather...no pun intended." He laughed nervously once more and gave a sigh. He REALLY wasn't good with pokemon...the only reason he had met Flint was because the pokemon had approached him in grassviel.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:29 am

Sorren smiled. He liked Acro, and that's the first time he really liked someone since... The attack. Maybe he could have a friend for once.

"Thanks. You've helped a lot. I think I'll go to the guild and decide there. If you are ever interested, I could come along on a mission, I could always use the extra training." Sorren said. "Oh, I almost forgot, could you do me a favor and tell me the way back to town? I got a little bit lost."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:40 am

"Sure~" Acro smiled, he pointed with his wing over the hill that the slightly large pokemon had fallen down earlier, "Just over that hill, there should be a path going left and right. Go left on the path and just follow it without taking any turns and you should be at Grassviel. I'm happy to help anytime!" He smiled. He wondered what he should do next, "Maybe i'll go back to Black Mist and look for that ribbion i've been looking for..." he mumbled to himself while he looked up at the sun for the time. It was still a while before night time, he could probably squeeze in a quick trip."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Sorren left for grasveil. THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be.   To be or not to be. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To be or not to be.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: