Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Item Hunt Attempt Two!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered into the bright and cheerful forest on what one might describe to be a beautiful morning. The Absol had failed in her mission the previous day, but instead of giving them up she had opted to give them a second try. After all, if she failed to find a few items for the clients, then what would she be like on a real exploration through undisturbed terrains?

Sitting down, Shiro dug the slips of paper out of her explorer's bag in order to double check what she had to do;
My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

Four Sticks and a Watamel Berry. How hard could it be right? Well... at least that's what she had thought last time.

ooc//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 pm

The corned Sunkern looked around at the three pokemon surrounding it, and out of panic turned to the first one it could, its target being William, and sent out a tentacle of green energy, aiming to hit the Ghastly with it and hopefully drain his energy. As it did this, Nate sent a weak electric bolt at it from where he was standing, having used a Thunderwave in an attempt to paralyze the seed pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Tsukishiro decided to test out her newly learned move, generating a dark pulse of energy in her jaws before she sent a black beam with purple and red hue shooting towards the surrounded Sunkern. After using the move, Shiro blinked, astounded by the power she had felt from it. It was certainly a better move than she had given it credit for, and one she would likely be keeping for a while at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 pm

The dark pulse hit the Sunkern, dealing a lot of damage. However it was still standing (well...floating) and tried to use Absorb on William.
Since his typing made it rather ineffective, William wasn't very impressed by the Absorb however.
Still, it could be a danger to the other two, so he used his normal attack, trying to ram into the Grass type.
While it wouldn't do much damage, it was an effective way to reduce the frustration from having to deal with Nate and especially his unberrylieveable puns.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:46 am

With the large amount of power backed behind the dark-type attack, and the (minor) damage being dealt by William, the Sunkern seemed to be outnumbered and outmatched. Deciding to continue the barrage, Nate sent out a stronger Thunder Shock attack, sending a now damaging bolt of electricity at the other pokemon, hoping to finish it off. Are we seriously putting up with this for another Pecha Berry? He wondered to himself, getting tired of all the berries they were finding.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:53 am

The Sunkern was quickly defeated, the Pecha Berry rolling away from it as it slumped down on the ground, having fainted after the barrage of attacks from the three.
Tsukishiro wandered over to it, rolling it back towards the fallen Sunkern.
"It belonged to the Sunkern in the first place," she smiled almost sadly, "It could probably use it when it wakes up, especially after that Smog move you used, William."
Shaking her fur, the Absol quickly continued, "Anyhow... we should probably move on. Sticks won't find themselves~"

This dice is not existing.

(Anyone can discover this item i'm just rolling now to save a little time xD)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:28 pm

"I don't think it'll need the berry. It doesn't seem to be poisoned to me. But since we don't need it, I see no reason to take it.", William commented.
Then his eyes lighted up as he saw the Absol with not one, but two sticks!
"Finally! And there's two of them! We might actually be able to finish this before next year then!"
Even though he still didn't understand, why they didn't simply picked a few sticks from the trees, William certainly was expressed by the amount of power the Absol had proven to have with her newly learned attack.
"And at least on that matter you are correct. Let us proceed as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"I mean really, do we need another Pecha Berry?" Nate agreed with Shiro and William, and became noticeably happier when Shiro had found two more sticks. It seemed that they were finding sticks all over the place now. Maybe William had been some kind of good omen. Speaking of William...
"Well, that battle spiced things up a bit didn't it?" Nate said with a large grin, having successfully used all five flavor types as puns. He chuckled slightly, amused with himself as he waited for a response from it, and started to head on, wanting to find more sticks.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Tsukishiro put the two sticks into her bag, keeping them safe so that she wouldn't lose them and have to find more of the blasted things. The Absol couldn't help but chuckle at Nate's fifth pun, realising that the Pikachu had managed to do the entire set of sweet, bitter, dry, sour and spicy.
Shiro then turned and began searching through the undergrowth once more. They needed one more stick, though if need be she could always grab the one she had stored back at the guild.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

William was certainly not amused in regards to Nate's wordplay and let out an audible groan. Deciding, that it was time for revenge, he looked for a rather vile thought involving a variety of vomit-inducing images and used the move Spite to transmit it to the Electric type. While it wouldn't disable any attacks, it would probably still have rather interesting results William definitely was looking forward to.
As he finished the process however, he found something. And it was another Pecha Berry. Great. Not even bothering to tell the other two about it, he simply continued his search as he spotted a suspicious pile of leaves on the ground.
A quick search revealed:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Upon hearing William's groan of annoyance, Nate's chuckling started to increase, the whole situation amusing him very much. At least, until he received mental images of several rather disgusting sights, which immediately turned the chuckling into gagging and caused the electric type to run off into a separate area of undergrowth and vomit. After that, Nate walked back out and headed in William's direction.
"Thanks for that, I mean I know I made some puns but come on. Those images were pretty juicy." He said to the ghost type against his better judgement and looked down at what he had found.
"Hey, two sticks! We've got everything we need!" Nate picked up the two sticks and started to look for Shiro so he could give them to her, after giving William a silent nod of thanks for being able to find them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

"Hooray!" grinned the Absol as Nate walked over to her with the final stick and an extra one to go with it, "Looks like we just need to find our way back out of here now!"
Shiro put the sticks into her bag, figuring that their client could always use the extra one if they wished. Or she could keep it and perhaps find some use for it...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 pm

William was rather "surprised" as he heard the Pikachu's accusation.
In a mockingly sweet tone, he responded:
"What? Me? What did I do? I would neeeeeeever do anything bad to you, now would I?"
Using his normal voice again, he followed with:
"Good. You found your sticks. Congratulations. Now I can finally get you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm

"Well I mean if I was around someone who made all those puns I would have given them a good punch." Nate remarked, holding up his right paw and watching a few sparks come out, before going back to a more casual stance.
"Oh, you know the way back? That's helpful, thanks." He said to William genuinely, smirking at the ghost pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

"Yay! It probably won't take long to get back if you know the way then~" smiled Tsukishiro, wandering back over to where Nate had left William when he had given her the sticks.
It was at that moment when a Pidgey and a Tranquill came diving down from the sky. They attacked the trio quite suddenly and it was unclear what their aim was.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm

"I would punch you, but have you even looked at me? I do not have hands! I don't even..."
William was abruptly silenced as two avian Pokémon swooped down from the sky.
"Whoa, what the...?!"
Barely managing to dodge into the ground, William immediately reemerged. His Lick attack would be of no use here, while using the Smog attack might endanger the other two. And Nate had already lost enough nutrition for one day. Thus, he simply decided to try and use his normal attack on the Pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Hunt Attempt Two!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next