Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Totally a Guy(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Totally a Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:44 am

Riley tried to put on her "don't mess with me" face as she walked through the seaside town, struting like she had seen many confident males of her species did. Today was the start of Riley the "male" Machop. If others knew she was female, they'd treat her as weak. She wanted to prove her toughness, to have every chance to be seen as she was past her gender... unlike with her family. It was time for a fresh start. This was the place she would make it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Lincoln sat by the side of one of the pathways in town, eyes closed as he thought about what he would do next. I should probably head over to Grassveil Town, I'm sure that there would be someone there who could help me out. Of course if not there's also the waterfalls over in Shadowhue Forest, they would be a good place to meditate on my own and get some ideas. He thought to himself as he opened his eyes once again, and stood up. Apparently he had been sitting for a while, because as he took a few steps he started to lose balance and tripped into the path, falling into a certain Machop passing by before he could regain his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Riley saw someone coming at her and reacted on instinct. She grabbed the arm of the Riolu and judo flipped him over her body. Once she reliezed what she did, Riley sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and cleared her throat. She made sure to deepen her voice to be more male. "Sorry about that, I acted without thinking. You okay down there? You hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Lincoln had been completely taken by surprise as the machop flipped him over her and sent him onto the ground so easily. The impact had made him slightly dizzy as he looked up at the other pokemon asking if he was alright.
"No, I'm okay at the moment. I'm just happy you didn't react with something stronger." He responded a bit more calmly then one would expect from someone who just got caught off-guard and tossed. Standing back up, he brushed some dirt off of himself and glanced at Riley curiously.
"So, who are you?" He asked, hearing her voice and thinking that it sounded a bit more masculine, but almost a bit off. Nevertheless, he wanted to make sure he didn't make any false assumptions with the pokemon he was fairly certain was a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Riley crossed her arms. "The name is Riley, a Machop travelling to be able to kick some major butt. I'm just looking for the perfect place to train myself." Since Riley could bench press a Golem, it was a tad difficult to find a good way to train for her. "Anyway, I thought Riolu were all naturally athletic cause of Aura or something. Why did you trip?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Riley is a gender-neutral name...I'd rather not make this awkward, I'll just refer to him, or her, by their name. Lincoln decided as he found a bit of a predicament and shrugged at her question for him.
"Everyone has off days sometimes. Plus, when you've been sitting down for a long time your legs can get a bit wobbly when you get up." He stated in a matter-of-fact way, before he recognized what she was saying she was there for.
"So, you're here to do some training? I know a few places nearby that could work." He suggested, remembering the various areas he had heard about that weren't too far away from their current area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Riley grinned and punched her fists together. "Good, I could use extreme training to really up my game. The faster I can evolve into a Machoke and Machamp, the better. I hope I get a good workout, no one around here even wants to fight. Back home you couldn't even go five minutes without getting into at least a wrestling match. Most pokemon her... just spray water."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Lincoln glanced up at the sky as he thought for a moment, thinking of all the places nearby that would be good for that sort of thing.
"Well, there's a cave nearby that links this place to Grassveil town, you can probably find some feral pokemon around there, but also in Grassveil if I remember correctly is a dojo and a couple forests near it. In all, I would say that someplace like that would probably be a bit more suitable for you then someplace like this." He told her. He seems interesting. Maybe I'll see if he wants some company, or even an opponent to work with for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

"A cave, hmm? That means rocks and ground types for sure!" (DON'T FORGET EFFING ZUBATS!!! Riley crossed her arms. "You'll have to tell me the way though. I'm from really far away so I don't know the area... Come to think of it, I never asked your name Riolu. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well it's just past town, probably in the direction you didn't come from if you didn't see it. Oh, and my names Lincoln, nice to meet you." He responded, holding an arm out to formally greet her with a handshake, and hopefully not get flipped again like last time.
"You know what? I was actually looking for some training too, how about I go with you for the time being?" Lincoln suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Riley shook Lincoln's hand, a bit too firmly cause of her strength. "Sounds like a perfect idea! Find a great place to train AND have a sparring buddy on the way. Feral pokemon may be nice training, but pokemon who think as they fight are tougher. Just be sure to keep up with me. I once spent all day lugging a bolder around with ease. Machop muscles never get sore you know."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Licoln smirked, wincing slightly as she took his hand a bit more roughly then he thought she would have, but not showing any more discomfort than that.
"Yeah, I'll make sure to keep up. I may not always be one for balance but I'm pretty good endurance-wise, I shouldn't end up holding you back." He said, before pulling his arm back out of the shake and glancing around the area. They could head for the cave system and get ready to go through there, but he was thinking that she might prefer, as she said, an opponent that could think as they fight first. He could ask her opinion in a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Riley smiled and pointed off in a random direction. "What are we waiting for then? The sooner we get walking, the sooner we get get to this Grassveil Town you were talking about! Lets get going now!" And with that, Riley began walking in that random direction she pointed. Lincoln should probably help point the right way out before she goes too far.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

"Well I guess we're not waiting-" Lincoln started to say as he walked in the opposite direction, taking a few steps before turning around to see Riley going the other way.
"-we're waiting for you to go the right way. It's this way you know." He chuckled, stopping and waiting for her to turn around and catch up to where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Riley blushed a little and turned around quickly. "I knew that! I was testing you! Luckily you pass! Lets get going!" The Machop speed walked on past the Riolu, hoping her embarrassment was not plain for Lincoln to see. It was time to get going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally a Guy(Open)   Totally a Guy(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally a Guy(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next