Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

And So it Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:39 am

The only reason I'm here is because my father met his untimely demise. And by his own brother, my uncle!

The though had ran through his head continually as Michelo stalked through the bustling streets of Grassveil. It had been a couple years since the incident, but any thoughts on it brought up fresh emotions. Every step he took was another step away from his home, away from his father's death, and a way from a colony he would never lead. Not that he could really do anything for his dead father, nor would he consider going back any time soon. The way his mother ushered him out of the colony made it clear returning was not an option at that time. All of the memories came flooding back as he strode through the town, clutching his satchel tightly. Finally stopping at an abandoned shop, Michelo sat on it's wooden steps, fully absorbed by his dilemma.

Now what am I to do? Brooding isn't becoming for someone of my status, and I can't go back with out a plan...
Back to top Go down

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Walking through Grassveil was going to be the hardest part of the day for Casey, other pokemon will probably try to talk to him which is something that Casey does not want.Why do I have to go through here I hate public places. As Casey walked he had plenty of time to think and he thought of his old friend. I wonder if he has gotten any stronger since we decided to go our separate ways. Just as he said that he noticed a pokemon sitting on big wooden steps of an abandoned shop.This gives me a wonderfully awful idea. Casey thought to himself as he saw a step was broken. Casey teleported under the big wooden steps and quietly walked toward the broken step, when he reached it he let loose a thunderpunch directly to it, collapsing the entire stair case.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Unbeknownst to the other two Pokemon, the abandoned shop had an occupant inside of it. Nicholas was inside the shop, not wanting to sleep at the guild HQ due to some personal reasons. An indecent had caused a guilt trip he hasn't quite overcome. With this guilt came shame. Of course, rather the Sableye foresaw the punch or not, it would result in some noise. This noise was enough to awaken the sleeping bird. He dashed to the exit and swung the door open with a panicked expression, goggles just barely hanging on his head. "W-what happened!?" He asked before he could even absorb the scene.
Back to top Go down

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:12 am

...And now this forsaken building is trying to kill me!

A sudden cloud of dust shot up as the stairs collapsed, sending Michelo down in to the pile of old wood and dirt. Slowly, and shaking with frustration, Michelo rose and began dusting his satchel off. Quickly he undid the simple strap keeping it closed and retrieved the mirror, gazing in to his own reflection as soon as it was fully out.

"No dents or scratches, just dirtier than need be. No thanks to this decrepit buildi-"

Michelo suddenly caught a glimpse of two other Pokemon who happened to be around. He pried his eyes away from the mirror to look at the two Pokemon. The first one he noticed was a rather distraught looking Delibird with a pair of goggles hanging hastily from his head. Standing among the the wooden mess was an Abra, though he seemed more at ease in the mess. Michelo rolled his his sapphire eyes when asked what had happened.

"Isn't it obvious? You and your friend have the worst stairs in existence. Your wretched shop could've damaged my mirror!"

Michelo caressed his mirror while carefully stepping away from the collapsed stairs.
Back to top Go down

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Hahaha, that was hilarious, you should see your face! Casey fell to the ground laughing. After a good five minutes Casey got up and started to examine the two pokemon he had affected with the prank, By the way what are you two? Casey asked now taking a very close look at the bird like pokemon and the pokemon with sapphire eyes. As you can see I am an Abra and the names Casey, how about you two? Casey walked over to the Sableye and extended his hand toward him. Nice ta meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Peach

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:34 am

It took a moment, but Nick managed to piece together what had happened. He wasn't sure how, but somehow those stairs collapsed with the Sableye on top of them. It couldn't have just been the stairs, could it? The Delibird used them earlier and they seemed stable. Then he realized the Abra was laughing at this scene. He replied to the Abra with a small frown. "That's not very nice. He could be hurt..." The voice was a little meek, but firm enough that the point came across, at least to the common Pokemon. With a hop and some flaps, Nicholas skipped over the steps and landed not far from the Sableye. He ignored the Abra for now. He didn't mean to be rude. He just felt there was a slightly more important matter at hand. He spoke to Michelo while readjusting his goggles. "I'm sorry sir, but you see, I don't own this building. Actually, I don't think anyone does. A-are you hurt? You don't have any splinters do ya? Those can hurt reeeeeeal bad and I heard they can even make you sick or something like that if you don't get them out quickly enough." He looked to the ghost with legit concern showing across his beak.
Back to top Go down

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:36 am

If there was one thing Michelo wasn't in the mood for it was being laughed at, especially by some random Abra who thought breaking the stairs was funny. Michelo looked at Casey, his sapphire eyes briefly lighting up with intense anger before settling to a low, foreboding glow. The prank hardly hurt him or the mirror, so Michelo was able to let most of it slide. He would not return Casey's hand shake, but would smile wryly instead. His fanged smile and glowing eyes made it look like He was considering eating the Abra, but that would be absurd. He spoke curtly with Casey, not wanting to give him a lecture but still get his point across.

"I think you breaking the stairs has removed the need for formality on your part. Besides, bowing and apologizing would be the proper way to greet someone you just assaulted. It shows respect and sincerity."

His attention shifted to the concerned Delibird who had inquired about how he was doing. It would have been easy for Michelo to dismiss him and say he was fine, but having a stranger show this much concern for him was, at the very least, refreshing. Michelo simply shrugged and let the last of the dust and debris fall through his ghostly body.

"I'm fine, perhaps a bit scuffed from the fall, but fine none the less. You, my feathered acquaintance, might want to find a better place of residence! Anyway, my name is Michelo but I would appreciate it if you refereed to me as Sir."

Back to top Go down

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Well I suppose I am sorry for breaking the stairs, but I will not call you Sir. Casey switched his attention to the Delibird, What is your name again? Sorry I missed it while I was laughing. Where are you guys heading? Casey said as he walked around the broken stairs trying to see if anything good had been hidden inside.
Back to top Go down
Peach

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:01 am

When Nick saw the glare Michelo gave to the Abra, it certainly frightened him, and it wasn't even directed at him. If Casey did commit the crime he's accused of, then Nicholas supposed the Psychic type kind of deserved that glare, but that won't stop the nightmares from coming for the next night or so. Still, the intimidation wore off as the ghost looked a lot less scary when his attention came to Nick, probably because there wasn't any anger towards him. Still, what was stated left the bird confused for a moment. Why would he talk about where Nick lives?

"...OH! No, I don't live here. I just got tired and took a nap." He laughed a little with an embarrassed face. There might have been blushing, but with red feathers covering the cheeks, that's one mystery that shall never be solved. He couldn't really figure out why the ghost wanted to be called Sir. Michelo sounds much cooler. Is Sir even a real name?

Then, the Abra spoke, asking Nick what his name was... again. "Oh, right, sorry. I didn't say my name yet, did I? I'm Nicholas, or Nick if you'd rather call me that. E-either way, nice to meet you. I-I don't plan on going anywhere in particular, right now, actually."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 am

Thread Locked
DanzoCheats has been deemed Inactive
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

And So it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins   And So it Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

And So it Begins
Page 1 of 1