Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hellow !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hellow ! Empty
PostSubject: Hellow !   Hellow ! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:40 am

Hi everybody !
I'm Koji, a guy who is fifteen years old. I live in France, so perhaps you are asking yourselves why am I here. Simple answers: I like Pokemon Mystery Dongeon, RPG forums and the English language, so I decided to come here to express these passions. Another reason is that in France, we have not the luck to have good RPG forums about PMD.
Well, if I have to define myself quickly, I can say: I'm very tall but slender, I have glasses, brown eyes and black hair. It's a really basic description but I hope that you can imagine has what I look like.
My spelling will not probably be perfect but I am also here to learn to write well. It's a challenge, and a first try for me, so I ask you for indulgence x)
My introduction is not really detailed, but you will learn to know me with the time.

Good Bye ! =)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Hellow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow !   Hellow ! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:20 am

HELLO FOREIGN DUDE! I AM THE SUPREME OVERLORD OF THESE FORUMS AND COMMAND THEE TO MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!! ALSO VISIT US ON CHATBOX! HAPPY RPING!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hellow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow !   Hellow ! EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:19 am

france cool p.s the guy above me is insane lol
Back to top Go down

Hellow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow !   Hellow ! EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm

* makes a fort of wood in the thread and a sign above it saying This is thread owned to Swampurt*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow !   Hellow ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellow !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: