Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nightmare

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Read this first; it is a prequel to this RP. This RP is set one day after the prequel, and 5-6 days after Tom's trek in Monochrome falls.

The world was pitch black. Tom looked around, calling for someone to come. "Tom." He stopped, and faced the person who spoke; a golden Riolu. Her stomach was slashed open, and her eyes looked dead. She faced Tom, and tear rolled down from her eye... "You didn't help me," she whispered. Tom backed away slowly, but for every step he made, the Riolu walked two steps forward. "Why didn't you save me?" she whispered again. There was only a foot's difference. He turned to the other direction and started running. She didn't give chase, but he could still hear her whispers. "You killed me." "Why did you leave?"
"Shut up!" Tom shouted as he kept on running. He didn't care where he went, he only wanted to get away. His eyes were closed; he didn't want to see anything. Just then, he tripped on something, but managed to keep relatively balanced. He looked on the floor, and there was the head of Krystal. Her eyes kept on looking at Tom as he ran, and it opened it's mouth to ask him a question;
"Why?"

Tom awoke with a start near at the entrance of Grassveil Town. What had happened? Why was he here, on the street? "Oh god, what happened...?"
And then it all came back to him; Black Spear Mountain Range, the red path, Cynthia...
Krystal. Oh god, she was killed right before his eyes! Tom puked what little remained in his stomach. "Oh, Arceus..." He started staggering to... somewhere. Tom had no specific location in mind.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 am

"I... I think so..."
You killed me
Tom flinched. "M...Maybe not." He accepted Nate's apple and took a bite. "Thanks; I haven't eaten since yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 am

"No problem." Nate said, smirking at Tom. "I don't think we've properly met yet. I'm Nate." he said, and geld out his paw for Tom to shake. He was grateful that a fight didn't happen between Star and Tom, as he thought he was sure that wasn't what Tom needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 am

Starfire's mouth dropped in shock. "What do you mean you haven't eaten since yesterday? When did you get back?" she asked quickly. She was consirned for her friend's healt not to menton his mental state; he seemed kind of. Off.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 am

"Tom." He tried (and completely failed) to smile at Nate and shook his hand.
He noticed Starfire's mouth drop in shock and ask him what he meant by not eating since yesterday. "When... When it happened, I dropped all my stuff and ran like hell from there. Didn't know what I was doing, I just did. I got here at night, and passed out here. It was about midday when it happened, by the way. I think I ate an Oran berry or two on the trip back, but I honestly can't remember." Tom's stomach grumbled again, but he paid it no heed. "Everything between then and now... It's just blank."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

"Well, like I said. At least you made it back here." Nate said to Tom, and then looked around at the various places Tom had gotten sick. "And at least try not to push yourself too hard yet, you need at least some amount of recovery." He said, worried about the totodile rushing off and getting hurt again.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:08 am

with a small sigh Starfire looked at Tom, "At least your back home and safe. Tell you what, why don't we have a small battle when you get better." she said hoping that the Totodile would listen. She may have the type disadvantage but she was full of suprises.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 am

Tom grinned at the Vulpix. "Sure... I'm looking forward to it." He looked at the direction of his house; now that his stomach was a bit more full, he was not nearly as disoriented as he was before. "Thanks, guys. I guess I'll go to my house and rest up. I've got some food there. I think I'll be fine from here on out. He smiled at the duo and went on his way back home.

-----------------------

Tom stared in disbelief at the letter in his hand. On the back, another map of the Black Spear Mountain Range was printed.
And on the front, in unown script, was another message from Cynthia.

You have 6 weeks. Do not come by then, and we will come for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: