Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nightmare

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Read this first; it is a prequel to this RP. This RP is set one day after the prequel, and 5-6 days after Tom's trek in Monochrome falls.

The world was pitch black. Tom looked around, calling for someone to come. "Tom." He stopped, and faced the person who spoke; a golden Riolu. Her stomach was slashed open, and her eyes looked dead. She faced Tom, and tear rolled down from her eye... "You didn't help me," she whispered. Tom backed away slowly, but for every step he made, the Riolu walked two steps forward. "Why didn't you save me?" she whispered again. There was only a foot's difference. He turned to the other direction and started running. She didn't give chase, but he could still hear her whispers. "You killed me." "Why did you leave?"
"Shut up!" Tom shouted as he kept on running. He didn't care where he went, he only wanted to get away. His eyes were closed; he didn't want to see anything. Just then, he tripped on something, but managed to keep relatively balanced. He looked on the floor, and there was the head of Krystal. Her eyes kept on looking at Tom as he ran, and it opened it's mouth to ask him a question;
"Why?"

Tom awoke with a start near at the entrance of Grassveil Town. What had happened? Why was he here, on the street? "Oh god, what happened...?"
And then it all came back to him; Black Spear Mountain Range, the red path, Cynthia...
Krystal. Oh god, she was killed right before his eyes! Tom puked what little remained in his stomach. "Oh, Arceus..." He started staggering to... somewhere. Tom had no specific location in mind.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 am

Starfire looked around and saw a shady spot they could use that was away from the streets. "Let's bring him over there, I'll go find a wet cloth." she said as she took off in search to a wet rag of some sort. He must not have eaten in a few days. Pluse he must have a fever. she thought.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 am

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Tom was muttering under his breath and crying as his nightmares overwhelmed him. "I'm sorry Krystal..."
Why?
"I'm such a coward..." Tom's eyes opened, and he looked at Starfire. "I... I have to get to the dojo..." He tried standing up, but couldn't ignore the hunger gnawing at him any longer. "I have to... get stronger... Krystal..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 am

"No you don't, you need to rest for now." Nate said to the totodile and grabbed Tom by the shoulders, dragging him over to the spot that was pointed out as gently as he could, before putting him down by the tree. "We should probably get him something to eat too. He probably hasn't eaten." He yelled over to the vulpix, hoping she heard him.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 am

"I'll try to find an Oran berry!" Starfire called back. Running as fast as she could she looked around the town for a cloth. She managed to find an Oran Berry, it was kind of over due but still edible. After a while of searching she found a small peice of cloth and picked it up in her mouth. Running back with the cloth and Berry she sat them beside the Pikachu. "Any changes?" she asked gasping for air.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:50 am

Tom was burning up; his breathing was irregular and what he said was reduced to incoherent murmurs.
You're truly scared
'Why'm weak..." Tom looked up; standing above him was Grovyle. "'Ceus, way from me..." He tried to crawl backwards, but found that he didn't have the strength to do so. "No..." His eyes widened. "Stay way..."

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Pikashock

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 am

"Yeah, he's getting worse." Nate replied, and picked up the oran berry, sticking it in Tom's mouth so he would eat it. He then went back to get the cloth, and it felt damp. He held it down on Tom's head to try and cool him off. "So, you know him?" He asked the vulpix.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:07 am

"We meet back in Shadowhue Forest. Tom! What happened? Tell me!" Starfire shouted trying to reach her friend. What could she do? All she really could do was stay by his side till he was better. "My name's Starfire. But you can call me "Star". May I ask your name?" she asked the Pikachu.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm

While he certainly was re-energized, Tom's stomach still gnawed at him. He clutched his stomach and listened to it's growls. "Oh Arceus..." He looked at Starfire. "Four days ago I... received a letter. Had to travel to the Mountain Range. I saw a Riolu called Krystal... We were ambushed..."
Krystal's head rolled over to him as the decapitated body fell to the floor.
"A Grovyle killed her; slashed her stomach... decapitated her... And Cynthia was there. I think she was in charge..." Tom gagged as the memory took over, but nothing came out; he didn't have anything to puke. "I wasn't able to do anything... I wasn't strong enough... I have to train..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Pikashock

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Nate listened to Tom's story, and noticed that he was almost getting sick, but didn't have anything to puke back up. "Star, can you keep him here? I'll go find something else for him to eat." He said, and started to run off to find anything that would fill his stomach. "Oh, and my name's Nate. Nice to meet you Star." He called back to her quickly before continuing to run off.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 am

Starfire growled, Tom couldn't go anywhere. Not untill his fever was gone and he got more food in his stomach. "Tom I really don't want to do this but you give me no choice and you're being stupid." she said before getting on her hind legs. Stagering a bit she used her front paw and slapped Tom across the face with both paw almost like a Double Slap. But Starfire doesn't know that move.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 am

Tom flinched; he hadn't expected that. "Don't... I need to become stronger... I don't want that to happen again..." His hand formed into a fist, and it glistened in the sun; an ice punch. "If you stop me..."
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

Starfire growled again, "And if you go to train you'll only get worse! And yes I will stop you from hurting yourself, because I care about you as a friend!! If you want to go off and fight a high level Pokemon be my guest! I'm sorry for what happened on the Mountain Range and for you seeing something like that. But would krystal want you t avenge her death by training so hard that you're sick?!" she shouted in a rage. She knew that he and this Cynthea were friends at one time, but this was uncalled for. "If you want to hit me than fine. Hit me!" she challanged with narrow eyes.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 am

Tom blinked; he hadn't expected that. His fist was raised into the air, ready to punch the Vulpix's lights out. It shook in the air; nothing would stop him from getting stronger. He needed to get stronger to help people. To prevent that from happening again...
His fist lowered. Tom sighed and looked down on the ground. "Sorry... Guess I kinda lost it there..." He looked at the Vulpix then, with determined eyes. "But I do have to train. Maybe not now, true. But I need to train. When I'm better, could you help me?" A grumble emitted from his stomach. "Damn, I'm hungry. Is there an apple or something nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Pikashock

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:05 am

Nate had been running around the area a bit, trying to find something to eat when he found an apple. It wasn't in best condition, but it would work. He ran back to the two to see Tom about to punch Star. He stood aside, listening to the conversation. "I've got one right here." Nate said to TOm and handed him the apple.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 am

Starfire blinked at the arrivle of the Pikachu. "That was ironic. Are you ok, Tom?" she asked the Totodile. She felt bad for hitting him but her needed to come back to reality. This was a side of her that she didn't like but it was nessesary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: