Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello e.e

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:27 am

Hello! i need help understanding a few things :/
should i post in the activity check topic?
what topic do i post one of those key words that was in the rules to get the poke fairly?
I've a few other questions but I'll get around to them eventually...sorry to introduce and question at the same time thought I'd solved two issues with one post... v.v
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 am

1.) Yes, you should post i nthe activity check.
2.) The Poke Starter thread. It's linked in the Rules.

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I'm Nocive, but you can call me Noci or Navi. I'm a Secretary, part of the staff, so feel free to ask questions or just catch me at the Cbox. We hope you'll have a fun time here on the forums!

To get you started:

+Read ze rules?

+Collect your Poke?

+After you get your 7000 Poke, proceed to creating your character here: LINKS ARE FAB
*Tip: Check out the APPROVED characters and take examples from them. Waiting for approval can take FOREVER, and I'm sure you'd prefer to get to RPing instead of having to edit your bio and waiting for Arceus-knows-how-long to get it approved.

+Once your character has been approved, (and you've made your character records) you can start an [OPEN] thread that allows a lot of RPers to join and meet your character
*Pros: This lets you meet all sorts of characters and RPers, allowing you to choose the right character and RPer for your partner.
*Cons: Thread has a high risk of failing due to a single RPer going inactive.

Or head over to the Character Discussions:
MOAR FAB LINKS
to look for an RP partner and arrange everything.
*Pros: Allows for organization and better plot. You can also examine the RP styles, typing of characters, etc. etc. beforehand and prevent RPs from crashing down.
*Cons: I... I'm not sure. xD It's a pretty fool-proof plan for me, but it all depends on the person and their plans for their character.

+With all the shenanigans done, GET RPing!
Back to top Go down

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 am

Thanks :D yes i have read le rules and I've gotten half of my own question which was in plain sight sorry about that um I've made my character so i guess that's -7000 lol um I'll get to making those character records soon thought. well as soon as my character is approved.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 am

Sorry, but I cannot approve your character until AFTER your negative poke issue has been fixed. Along with the rest of your errors.
Back to top Go down

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

well i gotta get out of my box to speak to others now e.e I'm not very good with speaking in huge crowds but here goes O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello e.e  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello e.e    Hello e.e  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello e.e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: