Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Woah! There are so many types of pokemon here. Way more than what is at home! I never knew there were so many. Cool!

A young Cyndaquil had just entered the town of Grassveil , having travelled quite a long way to get there. She wasn't tired at all, just excited to finally get where she was trying to get to. She was so excited that the fire type had to calm herself and put her back flames out a couple times. She was finally gonna join the guild. Why? To find out who framed her mother and destroyed the guild shd had built. She shared her mother's name and passion for justice. She would solve this case. "Look out world, here comes Autumn!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"H-hey! Put me down! Put me down!" Autumn did not like being picked up and carried like a little kid. It was demeaning in her eyes. Not wanting to burn Crash, who had her back facing him while carrying her, Autumn was doing her very best not to flare up. "I can walk just fine! Now put me down before I burn you accidentally!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Crash felt Autumn struggling and quickly put her down, "Sorry sorry...I'm just really excited that I'm finally going to start going on adventures!" He started to walk down the path again when he realized that they were already at the mountain's base. "Alright, now all we have to do is climb up there!" He pointed at the guild building 50 feet in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Claria began to climb up with her angry face "i hate mountains" she whispered quietly to herself as she climbed slowly suddenly slipping, falling down from the short distance back down to the ground her fur getting dusty from the dry ground. Slowly closing her eyes to hide away a few tears before attempting to get back up. Quickly hopping up and shaking her head and the dust off her fur before wiping away her tears. "it cant happen again i must remain strong and keep up show no tears yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Autumn was going to call up. but she stopped herself. Let Claria have her fun. This cyndaquil was gonna take the easier route. Stairs. Autumn started up them, speaking to Crash. "Anyway, I told you why I was joining the guild. Do you have a specific reason for joining or is it just to get some adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Crash looked over at Claria struggling, "Hey, I'll meet you up at the top, ok? I'll tell you when we get there." He walked over to Claria to see her trying her hardest to get up the mountain, "Hey, do you need some help? Everyone needs help sometimes!" He offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 am

Claria looked over at the site and saw the stairs, she quickly hopped past Crash and hopped up the stairs quickly in shame as her eyes felt like watering as she said "must keep strong must keep strong right now" as she hopped away at the stairs before she stopped after 44 steps, looking over her shoulder at the others on shame before hopping off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am

Autumn didn't laugh at Claria. She wasn't that mean. She had assumed Claria would notice the stairs... given a little time. She met the emolga at the top and said nothing. Nothing to say that wouldn't embarrass Claria anyway. Crash would be the last one to make it to the top.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

As Crash walked up the stairs, he looked over at all of the land below him, mysteries to be unlocked, puzzles to be solved! This was his chance to see the world in his own way! He climbed the last step and yelled to the world, "I'm coming at ya!" He tightened his bandanna and walked back over to his new friends, who he would travel the world with. "Ready, guys?" He said as he walked up to the front of the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2