Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel Empty
PostSubject: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 am

Woah! There are so many types of pokemon here. Way more than what is at home! I never knew there were so many. Cool!

A young Cyndaquil had just entered the town of Grassveil , having travelled quite a long way to get there. She wasn't tired at all, just excited to finally get where she was trying to get to. She was so excited that the fire type had to calm herself and put her back flames out a couple times. She was finally gonna join the guild. Why? To find out who framed her mother and destroyed the guild shd had built. She shared her mother's name and passion for justice. She would solve this case. "Look out world, here comes Autumn!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 am

Crash walked into the market, tightened the bandanna around his arm, and looked over at the guild building on the mountain, "I'm coming at ya!"

He was about to purchase an apple from the vendor, when he heard a fire starting up. He turned around to see a Cyndaquil trying to put out her fire. He walked up to her when she was in what appeared to be in deep thought and said, "Hey, you alright there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 am

Claria smelled the fresh air as she run thought the market a faint smell of smoke startled her as she began to look around upon seeing two strange pokemon hopped over to them. "what's wrong?" she said quietly as the wind softly blew smoothing Claria's ears a little calming her nerve more.

Last edited by Nurse Squid on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 am

Autumn looked to the Tyrouge and Emolga, nodding. "Course I'm okay. You get surprised by my fire?" Autumn giggled a little. "Sorry bout that. When Cyndaquil s like me get excited, we spark up and blow up flames. I'm just glad to be here. I plan to join the guild. Which way is it actually? I don't know the area too well."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 am

Crash looked surprised, "Oh, so that's why you were on fire? I thought you only did that when you were angry," He pointed over to the top of the mountain and said, "It's up there, you're going to the guild as well? I was planning to become a guild member myself!" He pumped his fist into the air, "I want to explore ever-changing mystery dungeons and unlock secret puzzles to obtain treasures!" His eyes sparkled with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 am

"What ya know you really do learn something new everyday" Claria looked up "I gauss i am heading there too come on lets hurry there" she said with a welcoming smile as she hopped around the Tyrouge before hopping slightly away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Autumn nodded, following after the Emolga and expecting the Tyrouge to follow. "There used to be a guild back home before I hatched, but... It got closed down cause of some criminals. My mom madee the guild and they framed her, destroying her dream!" The fire on her back flared up. "I'm gonna find out the ones who did it and bust them to prove my mom innocent!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Crash walked in front of the two girls and headed onto the pathway to the guild, "It's not too far away, we should be there in a jiff." He listened as Autumn talked about her mother and the guild that was destroyed. "Man, that's nuts. I can't believe there are pokemon who would do that..." he tightened the bandanna around his arm. "Oh, hey, I never asked what your names were, I'm Crash!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Claria hopped farther away before saying "hurry i want to be there now!" right before jopping onto a near by stone. "names Claria" her eyes shining in the bright sun and the wind flew thought her fur softly. "Wonderful weather but still come on!" she yelled before hopping further away from the two pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 pm

The cyndaquil stopped spewing fire from her back before answering. "My name is Autumn, named after my mom. Mom says she got the name cause the colors of the fallen leaves back home reminded Grandpa and Grandma of fire. Nice to meet you both. So... you guys joining as a team or just separately? I am alone, but I'd like to remake Team Seasons. That was my mom's old team."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Crash tried to quicken his pace to keep up with Claria without leaving Autumn behind. He nervously tugged on his bandanna, "Well, honestly I don't know. Joining up a team would be pretty fun I guess...I might go alone until I find someone who wants me in their team." He scratched his head, thinking. "Huh, I wonder what it's going to be like when we actually get there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Claria shouted from the distance "will you hurry up?" before she speed towards them out of patience to wait for them. She hopped around slowly as she said "you know i might team up with someone but i don't know if anyone would want me here" bits of sadness came though her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Autumn jogged to catch up, getting up to where Claria was. "Well I don't see why you two can't be a part of Team Seasons! You guys seem honest enough and eager to boot! Just so you know though,I plan to start my own guild like mom once I get enough experience and grow stronger. If you join me, we gotta trust each other and equally contribute to the future guild. Will that be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Crash pat Claria on the back, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'd make a great teammate!" Crash then heard what Autumn said and instantly got excited. "Are you serious!? Oh, man that would be great!!!" He jumped up into the air, then picked up Autumn and started sprinting towards the guild, "What are we waiting for?! This is the start of the new Team Seasons!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Claria's eyes dazzled as she heard the news quickly hopping round rocks she shouted "yep yep!" before hopping forward as the wind as her heart speed up with hope, acceptance was at hand something she always wanted for a long time. Few tears flew thought the air as she hopped away quickly stopping to hide her tears and wipe them away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel   Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire, Fighting, and Squirrel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next