Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Trials: Gen 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 am

I'll be taking on a game from each generation of pokemon and playing through it, telling of my progress as I go through. As I go through, YOU will devise challenges. These can range from collecting pokemon to playing the game with a special rule. Before I can take on a gym leader or the Elite Four, I MUST fulfill the challenge to the best of my ability. Once I get the badge, a new challenge will be given until the end of the game. Here are the rules.

1. No overly cruel challenges like spend all your cash or release all your pokemon. I want ideas that add challenge and fun to the game. They don't even have to be challenging as long as they are fun and possible.

2. No training/link battle challenges. (Unless its an NPC trade.)

3. No repeats. All challenges must be different in some way.

4. One accepted challenge per person. Don't want just one person giving all the ideas.

First game is Pokemon Yellow. What is the first challenge you guys want to have me do?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 am

Rule #1: All catches and starter selection is random from numbers 1 - 3. A dice or number generator is used to pick the numbers 1 - 3 at random. For example, the number selected is 2. That means that the second starter pokemon must be chosen. This goes for catches as well. If for example you rolled a 1, the first pokemon to appear must be caught. If a 3 is rolled, the third encounter must be caught. You may only catch one pokemon per area, I.E when the name of the area changes (Routes/Caves/Etc.)
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 am

This is not some kind of nuzlocke and the challenge must be completed before the Boulder Badge. I can't take your challenge Wist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:40 am

Before entering the gym, you may catch 3 Pokemon as you like and train them all to lvl 10. You may enter the gym with a maximum of 10 consumable items for battle, as well as previously having lowered all your party Pokemon's pp to <4. You will then attempt to complete the gym with your three Pokemon. You may not exist the gym once you have entered until you have gained the badge.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 am

Accepted. I'll post my progress as it comes.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm

The day starts with mom kicking me out to be a man at age 10. Gee thanks mom. I go into tall grass which sets off some silent alarm. Oak comes and saves me by catching a Pikachu... without injuring it... using a pokeball. I call hacks!Anyway, he says he'll give me a pokemon. Pewds is there for the same reason. Snatches an Eevee from me... I'll get one in Celedon anyway noob. So I get the Pikachu Oak cheated to catch.

Stephano(Pikachu)
Lvl 5
-Thundershock
-Growl

Cry vs Pewdie
Pewdie wins with a Tail Whip and two Tackles. Stephano hates my guts because I forgot the potion in the PC. >.>

So I ran to Viridean City and had Stephano tank the Pidgeys and Rattata. Healed and got Oak's parcel before tanking back. Traded for the pokedex... god I am flashing back to Zelda trade quests. Tanked back to pokemart and got 8 pokeballs for each pokmon from here to Pewter City. Caught two pokemon on Route 1

Marle(Rattata)
Lvl 2
-Tackle
-Tail Whip

Mia(Pidgey)
Lvl 4
-Gust

Time for grinding on Route 1!

Dang, Marle is doing Crits 90% of the time. top percent of Rattata for sure. Jelly Joey?

Stephano
Lvl 7
-Thundershock
-Growl
-Tail Whip

Marle
Lvl 7
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Quick Attack

Mia
Lvl 7
-Gust
-Sand Attack

Time to check Route 22... only that small bit of tall grass. I caught all four new pokemon!

Pearl(Nidoran[F])
Lvl 4
-Tackle
-Growl

Lars(Mankey)
Lvl 3
-Scratch
-Leer

Will(Nidoran[M])
Lvl 4
-Tackle
-Leer

Max(Spearow)
Lvl 4
-Peck
-Growl

After boxing Pearl, I decided to grind on Route 1 and 22. Took forever, but so worth it!

Stephano
Lvl 10
-Thundershock
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Thunder Wave

Marle
Lvl 10
-Quick Attack
-Tackle
-Tail Whip

Mia
Lvl 10
-Gust
-Sand Attack

Lars
Lvl 10
-Scratch
-Leer
-Low Kick

Will
Lvl 10
-Horn Attack
-Tackle
-Leer

Max
Lvl 10
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer

Cry vs Pewdie
Staphano and Lars 1 hit his Spearow and Eevee with Thundershock and Low Kick. I'm so proud. ;-;

Pewds runs off like a noob and I decide to take a break. Max is looking forward to Viridean Forest. He'll be sweeping all of the Bug Catchers.

Plans for prep before gym: Catch a caterpie and evolve it into Butterfree. Lvl up to 12 for the whole team. Use Confusion and Low Kick from Butterfree and Lars to win badge.

How am I doing so far guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

so far it's good. You must get the Magikarp and Train it like mad.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I do usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trials: Gen 1   Pokemon Trials: Gen 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trials: Gen 1
Page 1 of 1