Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's Gonna be a Scorcher!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

It's Gonna be a Scorcher! Empty
PostSubject: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Tallulah greatly regretted her decision to cross the Scorchfall Desert. As a water type, she had a good advantage over the rock, ground, and fire types that dwelled here, but it was reeeally hot out. The sun beat down on her and its scorching rays fell upon her. The name Scorchfall was pretty suitable for this location.

All around the Buizel was an ocean. Not the fun, wet kind Tally liked, but a sea of sand stretching as far as the eye could see. The heat of the sun was slowly drying up the Buizel, which would be quite troublesome for a water user like her. Along with that, the sand was very hot and hurting her feet. Tally trudged along, hoping she wouldn't be stuck here for a prolonged amount of time...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

" Ouch!" A voice hollered from under the Buziel sands shifted and a shape rose out of the yellow brown ocean. " What the heck was that for!!? Can't a man sleep in peace?" He accused pointing an accusing paw at her. He finally stood to his full height which wasn't much he was still smaller than the one he was accusing which didn't fair well for Shaman. Also upon standing he realized he actually wasn't doing quite so well as he knees started to wobble and he collapsed to his knees. Black spots danced across his vision. " Water." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Tally stepped back as a Riolu emerged from the sandy ground. "Hey, why're you accusing me? It's not my fault that you were sleeping where someone could easily trample you!" she said in her defense, right before the Riolu collapsed onto his knees. "Also not my fault," she mumbled as she used Aqua Tail to flick water onto the other Pokemon. "This is the best I can do."

Tallulah held out her paw in an offering to help the parched Riolu up. She wasn't pleased at this Pokemon, but Tally recognized that he needed help. And if he needed help, she'd make sure to give it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Shaman opened his mouth wide and caught all the water he could it didn't completely rehyrdate him but it was a start. He took her hand thankfully and rose to his feet. " I'm Shaman." He introduced himself as he realized he hadn't in his tirade. Shaman now started to feel the full effects of how bad he was, he'd just keeled over but he hadn't felt it all still just now. He must have looked just as bad cause sand still clung to his fur from his nap and his hair was scraggly and sprayed like he hadn't washed it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Tally studied the Riolu. He looked pretty bad. "Call me Tally," the Buizel said smugly. "How long have you been asleep out here anyway?" Tally asked. She looked out behind her. In the distance she could see a better place to sleep, a place where it wasn't as hot, even if by a little. She wanted to turn back, but if she went she'd probably leave Shaman to die of dehydration. If she stuck around long emough, she probably would meet the same fate. "Maybe we can find an oasis or something..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:28 am

" I don't know a week maybe three days?" Shaman said entirely joking but when he thought about it for an instant it could have been try with the ungodly amount of sleep Shaman got constantly. " Um yeah that'd be a good idea I'd could use a hand walking though." He informed her.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:36 am

Tally twitched at the fact at how long this Riolu had been hanging out in the middle of a desert, but eased as she caught his joking tone. She held out a paw. "Well, lets get moving. Waiting here will just waste our energy, y'know." A bit away, something was stalking the two travelers. It lunged at the Buizel and Riolu in a surprise attack!

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:40 am

Shaman blinked as she extended a paw. Well I didn't exactly mean an actual paw He thought to himself before saying it. He more or less imagined throwing an arm around Tally so he could use her as a crutch but he didn't have much time to think about that as the pokemon lunged at the pair Shaman was flung off balanced and rolled off to the side get sand into his muzzle and having to spit it out along with a string of cusses.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 pm

The attacking Pokemon was a Sandslash. It "lunged" by curling up into a ball and using Rollout on the two travelers. It grazed Tally's side and was turning around, aiming at Shamen as he got up. Tally ran over and used her Aqua Tail attack to both do some Super Effective damage and to direct it out of the way. The Sandslash rolled up a sand dune, kicking up sand everywhere. Tally coughed and when the sand cleared she saw the Sandslash heading right to her. It rolled right over the Buizel, knocking her down, and then it dug into the sandy ground, still rolled up.

"Ughh..." Tally moaned, getting up and catching her breath. The Sandslash was gone, though Tally had a feeling it would come out again. The problemwas when and where it would happen. Tally kicked some sand into the hole that the Sandslash had made, just in case, and then went over to Shaman. "You okay?" she asked, attempting to help him up. "Whatever is was is gone for now, but I'm pretty sure it'll be back..."

((my plan is to have the Sandslash attack and run away again of the course of the tread. Is that okay with you?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna be a Scorcher!   It's Gonna be a Scorcher! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna be a Scorcher!
Page 1 of 1