Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Blue's sprite fusion shop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Blue's sprite fusion shop! Empty
PostSubject: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 pm

What is this forum?
This forum is going to be a pokemon sprite fusion request thread! This allows you to request pokemon fusions for whatever reasons you desire it for.

What is A Sprite Fusion?
A sprite fusion is when i use my MS Paint skills to combine pokemon together, kind of like Zekrom and Kyurem coming together to make Kyurem-Black.

Why would I want to request a fusion?
That is for you to come up with, it can be from using it as your avatar to using it as an RP character in the Free RP Section. You can do anything BUT claim it as your own.

How much is it?
The price is nothing but a small fee of 100 poke per pokemon in request. No real money, just this site's form of money.

Some works we've already done:
Bluekat12:
JeffMandM:
SereneLittleRose:

Recommendations:
Try to choose pokemon that are somewhat alike, in either size, or stance. I love challenges, but some things are just impossible.

You CAN request more than one pokemon to be fused together! You can also request WHO does it!
Be sure to include a "Base Pokemon" this pokemon is what the sprite may look most like, if you want any SPECIFIC parts on the pokemon, list the pokemon and the parts you want attached to it. If you want a specific sprite, please specify what generation and if you want the "Action" sprite, the sprite where the pokemon does something when it comes out in games like pearl.

Form(Please fill this out)
Pokemon to be fused:
Specific Parts:
Specific Sprites:
Base Pokemon:
Other:
Specific Spriter Request: (optional)

Employees:
JeffMandM
Headphone Actor
SereneLittleRose

Want to become an employee?
An employee receives 50 poke per sprite on a request. To become an employee, send Bluekat12 some examples of your sprite fusions. If they are good, you will be made an employee and your examples will be edited onto this post.

Also:
You are to pay BEFORE you are sent the image. There is also NO refunds. This is to prevent theft.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Pokemon to be fused: Charmander and Nidoqueen
Specific Parts: Do like you did with Squirtking. So basically, Nidoqueen as Body, and Charmander as parts such as tail and color and eyes, etc.
Specific Sprites: No preference. just don't use emerald sprites
Base Pokemon: Charmander (on body of nidoqueen)
Other: Nope
Specific Spriter Request: Blue

Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

It is sent~
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Aw. I was kinda looking forward to seeing the finished product :<
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm

I'll let you see it, reena. lD I'll show you next time you're on. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Does this have to be two pokemon? cause I had an idea for a fusion I wanted to see, but it involves two nintendo characters but not both of them are Pokemon, but one IS a pokemon.

Sorry if thats confusing ^^'
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

If both are sprites then I don't see why we couldn't at the very least try?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:15 am

I like to make sprites but I don't have a computer I can use for them anymore. Is there some app for iPod or kindle fire available to create sprites?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Not that I know of...I don't know much about the apps for those types of electronics, but if there was an app for drawing that allowed copying and pasting and pretty much the basics for MS Paint you could probably do that. Again though, I'm not sure...sorry :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

:p k thanks
Haven't looked on my kindles app store yet do I'll have to do that soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

can you make a vulpix with a Naruto headband?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

I could try to do that(if I can manage to shrink a naruto sprite to be small enough), but in order for me to fufil the request you must fill out the form and have the necessary poke to do so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Wait, it says i have -7000 poke that's not right. Also what form?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:02 pm

"Forum(Please fill this out)
Pokemon to be fused:
Specific Parts:
Specific Sprites:
Base Pokemon:
Other:
Specific Spriter Request: (optional)"
If you had read the first post you would have seen it, also about your poke: I left a message on your character application. Please view and read that to see how to restore your poke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:25 am

NVM, i created my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's sprite fusion shop!   Blue's sprite fusion shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue's sprite fusion shop!
Page 1 of 1