Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team ShadwoJolt's arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow74488

shadow74488

Poké : 200

Team ShadwoJolt's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Terry walked around the guild with a smile, he comes across the guildmaster's quarters. 'I think this is the place' He thought as he approached the door, he knocked on the door twice lightly. "Somber you ready?" He asks his teamate if he caught up with him. This was his first time in the guild, he was excited about exploring as a team.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"Hey. Lets do this Terry." Somber waked up beside Terry staring at the Door to the Guild-masters quarters. He sighed and crossing his arms, and leaning against the wall facing Terry, he waited beside his exuberant partner for a reply from in side the room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Faye heard voices just outside the door to her quarters and looked up from the puzzle she had been working on during her break. She approached the door and swung it open gently to find two Pokemon waiting for her. "Hello there; my name is Faye and I'm the guildmaster! May I help you two?" she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 pm

"Uhhh.... Hello. His voice quaked a bit, then he took a deep breath. " I'm Somber, and this is my Partner Terry. We.... Uhh... Wish to form a Exploration Team. Can we come in?" Somber kept his tone of voice polite, stopped leaning on the wall, and came into view, standing behind Terry.
Back to top Go down
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I'm Terry just like he said." He smiled,"So your the guildmaster? Does that mean you recruit the teams?" He also notice a little shyness in Somber."As my partner mentioned, may we come in please?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 am

Somber looked around, and being behind Terry, and whispered 'Sorry', and dashed out, heading for the street, away from the guild. He had waited, but from watching the Poke' at the guild he came to a conclusion, that was not the way, if he was to eventually outdistance his past, and his history.
Back to top Go down
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Terry's ears twitched and perked up as he heard Somber whispered too him,"Huh?" Before he turned around Somber was already gone. "Where are you going Somber?" He shouted as Somber left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team ShadwoJolt's arrival   Team ShadwoJolt's arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Team ShadwoJolt's arrival
Page 1 of 1