Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Too quiet?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

Too quiet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Kol sat beneath a pecha tree, taking his break from thinking. The forest was great and all, but he wanted to talk to somebody every now and than. At least back in his old home he had his mother to talk too. Now all he had was the silence of the forest. So much....silence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 am

Keyami rolled his eyes. "Duh, it means Socially Awkward Way Too Quiet Dude." Keyami clearly thought that this was obvious. "Ohlook!" Easily distracted as ever, Keyami pointed to the ground where an item lay.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 am

"A berry." This was a forest full of berries it really wasn't anything special. He wasn't too sure how much farther he was going to stick with this diranged cat, he wanted company, but Keyami was a hot mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am

Keyami picked up the berry with glee. "Goody~" He skipped about and began to whistle. "So, SAWTQD, why are you here? It isn't really normal to find someone just randomly sitting in the middle of the forest." He laughed at his own sentence. It couldn't really be classified as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 am

"Mostly think." Same question everyone ask. Same answer that he gives them. "What were you doing out here?" Keyami seemed to appear out of no where...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

"Oh I don't have a home anymore. I drift around the area~ It's my domain! Pecha Forest is one of my favorite places~ Full of delicious berries~" He was drooling just at the thought of eating one of those berries. "I'm looking for the right partner. Then I want to figure out what to do. Because I suppose my whole life can't just be tricks and drifting around the forest!~"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 am

"Seems like you'd be good at it..." He tried finding something good to say about his unusual personality. At least he's friendly...kind of. It could've been worst, he seemed pretty perky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 am

"Yes I suppose I am pretty great at being entertaining while I drift about" He grinned maniacally. "What about you? What are you good at? What do you hope to become?" Keyami was kind of wondering when this conversation turned into a serious conversation about life. Perhaps it was being near a Meditite. They seemed to give off a philosophical aura.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 am

Kol thought about that, "I'm hoping to become good at battling, so I can be strong like my father was." He answered honestly. "What about you?" He might as well return the question, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 am

Keyami grinned. "Me? Oh I don't know for sure. I'm not really a 'plans ahead' kind of Pokemon. I like to go with the flow. Although I've always thought about joining the guild..I always kind of wondered what a life of crime would be like too, though" He flashed another grin there. "I could always be a shopkeeper! But then I'd have to do finances which I'm not a fan of." He wrinkled his nose up. "Now isn't the time to decide stuff anyways. Until then, I think I'll just go where the wind takes me~" Into the sky, like on the wings of a bird.

"OOH IS THAT SOMETHING SHINY!?"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 am

A grass gummi laid where Keyami was yelling at. "Your lucky day huh?" Kol managed a smile at that. He wondered what it mut be like to manage to find joy in everything, even the smallest things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 am

"Everyday is my lucky day!~" Keyami picked up the gummi and frowned as he realized that he had run out of hands to hold stuff in. Looks like this was all he was getting from here this go around. "Hey SAWTQD! Wanna spar a bit!?~" His eyes flashed with excitement and he was wiggling in anticipation. "C'monc'monc'monc'monc'mooooon!~~" He chanted, hopping about.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:14 am

"Um, okay." Kol wuldn't refuse a challenge. But as friendly as Keyami seemed to be, he saw first hand what he could really do. That budew never saw it coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 am

"I'll go easy on youuu~" He grinned. "I'm only level 9! It can't hurt that much." He set his items down in the grass and walked away from Kol. "Let's begin!" He nodded to Kol as a signal to let him have the first move. He narrowed his eyes, smile still stretched wide across his face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 am

Kol gave a small bow, then did the most obvious thing he could do. He used meditate. His eyes closed for a moment, then reopened. He breathed out, then looked to Keyami. he would give him the next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 am

True to his word, Keyami started out fairly easy. He dashed towards Kol with his paws outstretched, claws unsheathed and ready to scratch. He didn't use any fancy maneuvers, just ran straight ahead for a scratch attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too quiet?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next