Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Team bodark training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shawn walks into the grassveil dojo, with an excited disposition." Ok guys we are going to do sparring rounds first to see what we have to work on during training, almost like an assessment of your skills." Shawn thought over the sparring rules for a moment then decided on them." Ok here are the rules for sparring. We will be going until submission, or until a KO. Obviously no killing each other during the match. Me and jacky will be sparring together first, then ill spar with mellow." Shawn walked to the middle of the dojo and got into a fighting stance with his hindlegs bent just a little bit, so if he needed to move out of the way he would have a little burst of speed. He dug his front claws into the ground, as he was thinking of a strategy to use against the starly. a starly has stiff legs, not meant for running so i have a speed advantage. Those wings have a reach advantage, and could hit pretty hard, so he'd first have to get in close to force the starly to use its wings to fly, then i can try the same strategy as i did with that pidgey from pecha forest. Then again... If i were to trip him up by feinting and dashing in and out, it could leave an opening for an attack to his soft belly. Thats it! Ill go for his legs first, then hit him in his weak spot on his belly. shawn had a plan of action and was prepared for the upcoming spar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm

(can a zorua do this?!)What the...Jacky couldnt believe in his eyes!He couldn't recognise Shawn.Really confused,he got his act together and stood there waiting to get attackedReal Shawn will attack me,not the clone.So,if Shawn attacks me,I will use Detect and hit him with Tackle.That's it."Come Shawn.Do your best and hit hard"he taunted him even more.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 pm

( its an ability called ILLUSION. I can make illusions. They just cant make me do physical damage.) how about we turn this fight to a test instead. clive jumped over the stark still starly, and dived at the clone. Then things became a brief blur. In the end there was two zorua, identical to each other. They both turned to the starly and stared it down with a leer, both having a confident grin." So which one is the real me?" The clones said in unison waiting for the starly.hmph. If i cant get him while he is on the defense, ill duck and weave with the blows, and put him on the offense. The two zorua continued to stare down the starly with leer wearing down his defenses.

[17:57:37] Maxiorc : honedge+ recently killed bulbasaur+retaliate move= one hits lucario 3 levels below
[17:57:50] Maxiorc : that was an epic hit. not very effective, and wasnt critical
[17:57:59] Maxiorc : yet it one hit the lucario. that is something i shoulda recorded
[17:58:19] Jikumo : its the power of ripping your shirt off and yelling, Max
[17:58:52] Maxiorc : swords dont have shirts. only sheaths
[17:59:01] Maxiorc : ok that just sounded MESSED UP.
[17:59:09] Jikumo : Ripping your...sheath....off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Jacky used Growl to stop the two Zoruas"Stop!"he said shouted and flied up,being untargetable.His flying skills are really advanced,so he tried to make Shawn transform into a flying type pokemon and fight in the air.He would have the advantage then."Come if you dare!"he taunted once more.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

The two shawns rolled their eyes."in case you havent noticed i make ILLUSIONS. I cant fly even if i wanted to." Shawn let out a sigh. He grabbed the branch he had stored on his back and threw it hard at the starly, the stick was spinning and going straight for the starlys head.

[17:57:37] Maxiorc : honedge+ recently killed bulbasaur+retaliate move= one hits lucario 3 levels below
[17:57:50] Maxiorc : that was an epic hit. not very effective, and wasnt critical
[17:57:59] Maxiorc : yet it one hit the lucario. that is something i shoulda recorded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 pm

"Gah"Jacky dogded the stick which was coming forward on his head"Nice try.But thats not enough.Try harder!"Hmmm...I thought he would fell on my trick and transform so I could recognise the real one.Nevermindhe said."Hey Shawn,that's all you can do.I'm dissapointed"he tried for the last time.If this wasn't succesfull too,then he would change tactic.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

"If your resorting to taunting me while in your element, you are accomplishing nothing." To irritate the starly into attacking him, he calmly sauntered over and reattached the stick. Then he sat down and picked at one of his paws distractedly.noone taunts like i do. Especially with his temper when it comes to other people being condescending. shawn to finish the act off layed back against the wall, paying the starly no regard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Jacky had no idea what to do.If he attack,Shawn will knock him down.If he stays in defense,he will accomplish nothingI better wait some morehe thought.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

well he has his temper under control. Ill push it a little more. He hates people who corrects him. Ill get him mad. "listen being on defense clearly isnt going to work out. Your just going to tire yourself out slowly due to your flying. Either way you will have to come down, so use that pea sized bird brain and attack. Or are you scared, like most starly?" Shawn made a big yawn then continued to sit, as the lecture sinks in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

"Jerk."was Jacky's answer.He knew that Shawn was taunting him so he ignored him and kept on waiting.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 pm

"A short reply from a short pidgeon" shawn said. He was still going at the taunting

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:59 am

"Why don't you transform into a flying type pokemon?You are scared?"he questioned Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

"No, you are just not getting the concept. I may create a flying type ILLUSION, but i wont really have wings, hence i wont be able to REALLY fly. I can make it LOOk like im flying, but in reality i CANT FLY. Im not a freakin ditto." Shawn told the starly with a condescending tone. He knew the starly hated being told off by others.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 pm

"Hump"Uhh...why is he telling me that stuff.Doesn't he know I'm taunting me?Hah.Worse for him"Fine then.Let's fight!"Jacky said and charged a tackle.He will try to counter my attack.I'll use detect and then land tackle.This should make him get hurt a lot!Let's do this!.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm

"Hmmph" if he uses a strong tackle he will not be able to stop, and limits his maneuverability. shawn sat against the wall waiting for the tackle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Hmmm...let's keep on with a slow pace of itHe slowed a bit his charging and slowly he was ready to stop anytime.Let's see how you will react to this,Shawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   

Back to top Go down

Team bodark training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next