Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Team bodark training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Shawn walks into the grassveil dojo, with an excited disposition." Ok guys we are going to do sparring rounds first to see what we have to work on during training, almost like an assessment of your skills." Shawn thought over the sparring rules for a moment then decided on them." Ok here are the rules for sparring. We will be going until submission, or until a KO. Obviously no killing each other during the match. Me and jacky will be sparring together first, then ill spar with mellow." Shawn walked to the middle of the dojo and got into a fighting stance with his hindlegs bent just a little bit, so if he needed to move out of the way he would have a little burst of speed. He dug his front claws into the ground, as he was thinking of a strategy to use against the starly. a starly has stiff legs, not meant for running so i have a speed advantage. Those wings have a reach advantage, and could hit pretty hard, so he'd first have to get in close to force the starly to use its wings to fly, then i can try the same strategy as i did with that pidgey from pecha forest. Then again... If i were to trip him up by feinting and dashing in and out, it could leave an opening for an attack to his soft belly. Thats it! Ill go for his legs first, then hit him in his weak spot on his belly. shawn had a plan of action and was prepared for the upcoming spar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Shawn is a Zorua,that means he can be any pokemon while in hte battleI better be careful and focus on my strong point:defense.I'll exhaust him by dogding his attacks and protecting me with Detect.Growl to stop him charging against me...flying high to avoid him...let's do our best!"Okay there Shawn don't hold back.But hold your excitement.We have to speak with the Pawnwiard who owns the dojo.Also*giggles*,I hope it isn't expensive"he said.Excited about his fight,he got ready for it."Hey Mellow we will have a fight together after right?"he whispered.For a reason,he felt awe in the silent dojo.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Shawn looked at jacky with a weird expression." You go to enzo, when you train WITH enzo."
Shawn got ready again.

[17:57:37] Maxiorc : honedge+ recently killed bulbasaur+retaliate move= one hits lucario 3 levels below
[17:57:50] Maxiorc : that was an epic hit. not very effective, and wasnt critical
[17:57:59] Maxiorc : yet it one hit the lucario. that is something i shoulda recorded
[17:58:19] Jikumo : its the power of ripping your shirt off and yelling, Max
[17:58:52] Maxiorc : swords dont have shirts. only sheaths
[17:59:01] Maxiorc : ok that just sounded MESSED UP.
[17:59:09] Jikumo : Ripping your...sheath....off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm

"Ohh.hehe woopsie daisy"he said with a smile."Anyways,let's do this Shawn.The first move is yours"he said in excitement and got ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Shawn got a devilish grin when the starly literally invited him to take the first move. His first mistake, in the match. "Very well if you insist, lets hope you dont freak out." Shawn started dashing and feinting to the left and right of the starly.

Last edited by Maxiorc on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 pm

(thank you)
Jacky used Detect to block Shawn's terrific combo"Hah you are strong.I guess I better try hard on this"said and waited for the next attack.Shawn's next move would be his first attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Shawn was irritated by this tactic, but knew that detect cant be used for long, due to being a difficult move. His speed and attack puts him at an advantage and he is on the offense. " hope you know detect doesnt last long, especially if im on the offense." Shawn knew he had to wear the starly down, so he went in close and went for a scratch on the pokemons soft, vulnerable belly.

[17:57:37] Maxiorc : honedge+ recently killed bulbasaur+retaliate move= one hits lucario 3 levels below
[17:57:50] Maxiorc : that was an epic hit. not very effective, and wasnt critical
[17:57:59] Maxiorc : yet it one hit the lucario. that is something i shoulda recorded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm

"Ha.I have other defending skills as well,Shawn.Remember than I can fly?"he answered and flied up,preparing an attack and waiting patiently for Shawn to attack.Comparing his power to Shawn,the Zorua was much stronger.But in defense,he is able to deal with any problem
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 pm

(Cant, just like i wanted shadow ball as egg move but forgot.) perfect. Shawn used the same maneuver as he did with the pidgey in the forest. He ran to the wall jumped and pushed off with a pursuit to catch the starly in mid air.( i have this tactic to counter flyers >:)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm

(I archived it on the Char recors0.0should I remove it?)
"intresting choice of move.Hmmm..."Jacky said,flied back to dogde the attack and charged with Tackle at Shawn,who was in the mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm

shit! shawn thought in panic. He quickly used illusion to make himself into castform, to make a thick illusionary fog, and dropped down dodging the attack, and effectively blinding the starly. He then kept the illusionary fog and turned into clive the buizel." Jacky! Shawn! Where are you guys?" Shawn said with clive's voice. He knew the starly blamed himself for clive leaving, but was trying to make a point across. Your past does not define your future, he would know that most of all. His parents never thinking he was good enough, even as just an EGG.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Clive?Jacky thought to himselfNo,Shawn is a Zorua.He can transform into other pokemon.I have to stay focused.He got out of the fog as soon as possible and used Growl to ensure that Shawn wasn't charging an attack against him.But Jacky had his guard down.He flied as high as possible to see if his theory was right.But that wasn't possible at all.The fog was hiding Shawn"Be ready to use Detect..."he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 pm

so he knows... shawn knew that the starly was ready to use detect at any moment. He had to think of something to counter its detect. Any attack can be defended by detect. but if hes blinded... He wont be able to see while flying. I have to blind him! Then i can let him hit the walls while flying!shawn had a plan to follow through with. He used illusion to turn into a loudred and used uproar, simultaneously with flash to blind and deafen the starly, but not doing damage. He then did his same strategy, pushing off the wal to confuse the starly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:29 pm

"Gah...my ears!"Jacky couldn't control his flight and was forced to land down"Uhh...stay focused".Jacky used Growl to stop Shawn and ensure a small break"Uhh...I'm dizzy.I gotta concentrate or I will lose the battle.Focus Jacky!"he whispered and took a deep breath.The violent attack made Jacky lose his focus and his guard was down now.He clapped his wings and got up,still bit dizzy"Try harder"he taunted Shawn.He knew that Shawn is aggresive and if he could taunt him to attack,he could land a Tackle to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 am

hmmmm... He is dizzy yet taunting me. Bold, but arrogant. shawn knew he had a plan. Shawn decided to go for an attack but to prevent a counter, made an illusionary copy of himself. In the mist he split himself and the illusion apart, on opposite sides of the starly. To make it more confusing for the disoriented starly, he turned his real self into clive. His clone was prepared to launch from the wall. Shawn guised as clive ran into the open and shouted"jacky look out!" He sent the clone rushing at jacky from the other side. if he tackles the clone, he will run into the wall and i can pin him against it. If he knows that im guised as clive, the brief distraction will be enough to send his detect haywire, and i can land a hard pursuit attack clive rushed toward the starly, with a feigned panick look on his face.we will see how this goes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark training   

Back to top Go down

Team bodark training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next