Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Moving Forward, Ever Onward

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Somber shifted restlessly as he looked at the Towns boundaries, so many Pokemon in one place. All of them joyfully moving along, happily. Sighing he slowly moved out of the forest into the grass, a small breeze rustling the grass before him. He internally smiled at such sunshine and greenery, although on the outside his mouth remained a solid line, neither going up or down. "So.... Will I move on then? Or stay here? Hmph.... Not that it'd matter much anyway..." He turned shadowy and wraith-like, wisps of shadow curling off him, denying the sunlight almost. Then raising his hand he blurs forward a few feet, before tripping over a Rock, and landing with a 'Thud', knocking him out of the shadowy form, and onto the grassy ground.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:22 pm

"Exploration team? What's that?" He asks thinking about the question.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

"Remember how I said I was rescued by some people from a Rouge? Well, Exploration Teams do that, along with just wandering, and helping Pokemon out along the way, They are... The Pinnacle of Wanderers I guess." Somber seemed to be extremely happy to explain about them.
"Course' Their paid to do so, but that's a side-note. Mainly its because they want to help, explore, or just need to have a excuse to wander." He shrugs at the last statement. Dismissing the thing about money easily.
Back to top Go down
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 am

"Get to explore and adventure at will? That my specialty, I'm in!" Terry's face light up with excitement "Come on let's hurry up!" He dashes towards the town up ahead.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

"H-Hey! Wait up!" He moved after him, laughing at the Shinx's Exuberance. Then, he promptly tripped up again, smiling at his own hurried actions, he got up, and finally sped up so he could catch up to his new teammate.
Back to top Go down
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm

He slows down for Somber a bit at a medium pace, they reach the town he run to the guild following the sugns saying "Hi" to every pokemon he sees
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:53 pm

He follows close behind, nodding his greetings to several Pokemon as he followed behind the spunky Shinx.
Back to top Go down
shadow74488

shadow74488

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm

((To the guild I presume?))

He stops to the steps in front of the guild looking back at his new partner, "Is this the place?" He smiles out of exitement.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

(( Yeeaahh, Probably. Could ye' make the thread this time?))

"I'd think so, this is the most..... Unique building here." He muttered looking up at the Guild, He stepped up to the open door and peeked inside, seeing the large amount of Pokemon, he nodded. "It is.... We should probably get this over-with, This place just seems.... Green.And I want to get to helping, or exploring, or wandering soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward, Ever Onward   Moving Forward, Ever Onward - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward, Ever Onward
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2