Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mellow was excited out of her mind, grinning widely as she continued to bounce up and down, and walking forward ahead of the group, tripping over her stubby feet at times as they began to walk toward their first destination: Pecha Forest. She had heard from various people that this was one of the easiest dungeon to come to and gather things/train from and that one of the most useful berries, Pecha Berries, were abundant here. Her grin only grew wider when she remembered that this was her first exploration ever! The little dual type could practically TASTE the adventure that would come from this! Who knew what could come there and what trials they would have to overcome? Despite this, however, the Oddish felt disappointed that she was not very powerful and that her first adventure wasn't really helping anybody but the team, she was still elated at the prospect of adventure and felt that this may have been her first step to becoming a good rescuer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 am

Clive had a second's celebration of his hit onto the rattata, but a frown immediately took place onto his features seeing as he also hit Mellow. He rushed over to her aid only to get a glare from the oddish. "I-uh.. sorry..? Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry!" The buizel was tongued-tied for once, he didn't exactly know how to react at this point in time. The word 'sorry' was quite bizarre to him, he had trouble saying the first time around, but was able to get out a apology eventually. He looked over to Shawn as Mellow screamed for him, a deerling was attacking the zorua and he ran to help. Though before he would actually do anything, Shawn had finished them off. He looked over at the mess of pokemon then back at his team, a look of remorse was fighting its way to his expression. "Hey dude, you alright?" Though his before outlook was a prideful, confident buizel, he now looked defenseless as he tried to suck up to his previous accident. Then the thought, of Jacky coming down to look at something ahead came to mind. Clive turned his head to search for the starly, but found him nowhere in sight. "Where's Jacky?" The sea weasel straightened up and ran off in the previous direction they were going, he wasn't one for apologies and suck up stories, so he was gonna deal with Mellow's rage later, or at least put it off for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 am

Mellow glared at Clive, hissing, "Does he look ok to you?" She then turned to Shawn, glancing at him in worry, her rage disappearing immediately. Petty quarrels didn't matter at the moment, Shawn's life was more improtant. What could she do...? "Clive, please get me some oran berries!" the Oddish said softly, before noticing that the Buizel was running off in the opposite direction. Her eyes blazed as she thought of the water type abandoning them. Shawn was right... she thought to herself in remorse, feeling hatred for the weasel who she thought was abandoning them.

The Oddish, who was feeling completely helpless and without and items to help cure her companion, began to feel herself tearing up in horror. The sense of adventure she felt before was gone, and was replaced by pure, unadulterated fear. "No... Please... Hang in there, Shawn! I'll... I'll stay right here beside you, unlike Clive. Calm yourself, and just relax, ok? Here, we'll look for some Oran Berries!"

Mellow then began to scan the area carefully, her eyes darting around frantically searching for the berry.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 am

Shawn saw the damage he had received. He looked for some leaves he could use to apply pressure to his wounds.ive got to get some pressure on these wounds. he could only see mellow panicking for a berry. He couldnt find the other 2. He wasnt worried about them at the moment. He needed to assure mellow things are going to be ok." Hey mellow! Its ok, ill live. I just need a few leaves from these bushes to apply pressure to these scratches, nut the important one is the one on my left shoulder. Just look for leaves!" He shouted over to mellow. He understood how she is panicking, after all this happened in just 15 seconds anyone. It can be hard trying to keep track of things with a level head. Shawn was getting his second wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:19 am

Mellow nearly cried with relief as she heard Shawn's voice, leaving the blast seed on the ground. Her friend was more important at the moment. She nodded resolutely at Shawn's order, and smiled weakly. "Alright, I'll look for them." She hurriedly looked for leaves, and found several on the ground from where the Deerling and her leader had fought earlier. She smiled brightly in triumph, tearing up. Thank you, Arcues, the plant praised gratefully, before bending her head down to the ground and using her teeth to pick them up. She could only carry five at a time, however, and hurriedly scampered off to her wounded friend.

"Here," she said softly, dropping all the leaves but one, and beginning to press them into her friend's left shoulder, the one with the most troubling wound that would cause the most problems. "Now, I need to disinfect it somehow with warm water...," the dual type muttered, sniffing the air for any sent of water before remembering Clide. She snarled at the image of the Buizel who she believed abandoned them. He could have helped! And Jacky... where was he? Her eyes widened in worry at the thought of him injured somewhere. But for the sake of Shawn, she put on a calm and cheery facade, trying her best to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am

Clive had been running off into the field on all fours, he peaked his head up for a moment to search for his feathered teammate. It hadn't occurred to him that his sudden disappearance may have rattled Mellow and Shawn, as his current goal was to find Jacky. He stopped for a moment seeing as he had re-entered the forest, standing up he spun around in circles. Looking in the trees for a starly, so far his searches were in vain. He swiped the air in his failed search and turned back around to head back to his team. Except there was only one problem, he didn't know which way he came. The buizel was too busing spinning in circles, to even account for the path he took to get here. A sigh of annoyance escaped his breath as he started to walk unknowingly deeper in the woods. "Maybe I should've stayed with the group, but what if Jacky was in real trouble? It doesn't matter, I just caused one more problem for the team by getting lost." Clive gritted his teeth in frustration, kicking a rock out of his way. "Probably think I ditched them. Ugh, why can't I think before I act? instead of the other way around." He said aloud, obviously speaking to himself, it then came the bright idea of climbing a tree to see where he was at. The sea weasel then ran up to the nearest tree and climbed up to the top with a little bit of difficulty, being the branches were weaker at the top. He looked around and did a full 360 of his area before finding the field where his leftover team was located. "Ah-ha! Problem solved." Clive exclaimed pointing his paw out to the field, only to shift his weight and loose balance of the branch. He fell down the tree, hitting two branches on his way down to earth. The buizel fell hard onto his back, knocking the wind out of him for a second. He laid there for a second regaining his breathing before sitting up. "Walk it off, walk it off." He simply told himself, before walking back in the direction of the field, one paw was rubbing his back. 'It's only minor bruising, not even. Probably no mark at all.' He told himself, as he made his way back to Shawn and Mellow. "I can't find Jacky." Clive's usual smooth tones voice was slightly stressed and paused, due to the fact he was hunched over.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 am

Shawn saw the buizel approach in his peripheral. "Is that what you guys are worried about? I saw him dive towards an item. Hes fine" shawn pushed the matter aside. He saw the way the pokemon was holding his lower back." Are you the one who made the crash noise? I heard it from here, were you injured? You have to get the back injury checked out, it could have hurt your muscles." Shawn didnt really care about his injuries at the moment. He knew what some back injuries can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:14 am

The buizel listened for Shawn's explanation for Jacky's missing person, he played an innocent grin for his misinterpretation. A small frown then replaced the grin as the zorua mentioned his accident and hunched figure. "That crash? Oh uh, it probably wasn't me. I mean all did was fall out of a tree." He played it off coolly, trailing off into a near inaudible whisper on his second sentence. Turning his head away as he said so, he then turned back and attempted to stand up straight, fixing his posture. "See? I'm fine. No injuries here." He was lying through his teeth, he felt aching along his spine and lower back, but he didn't dare show it. Clive's prideful nature was getting the best of him, he hated to show that weakness. It made him feel helpless, and it was one of the things he hated most. Hand-outs and feeling helpless, it was his mindset that he wanted to look after himself. Nobody is responsible for his well being except for himself. That was what the sea weasel was doing now, putting on a calm mask to cover his pain, luckily Clive was a decent liar. If he was successful he could play it off, and the wounds would hopefully heal on their own. If they didn't well, he'll find someway to fix it without having the others fussing over the buizel. He moved his paw away from his back and did a small shrug, keeping his straightened posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 am

"Are you okay?"Jacky said while he quickly came nearby to see if his friends were okay.Rattata was charging against Zorua and therefore,Jacky used Tackle to take down the wild pokemon.Meanwhile,he gave his oran berry to Zorua."Eat it.It will help you recover"he said and kindly raised his wing with the berry inside to the Zorua."Sorry for not being here to help.I was picking up my oran berry and I didn't find you.Did you move forward without me?"he said with a frown."Don't split up.It is dangerous out here".
(Phew,studying is over for now so I'll normal post now YEAIIII!!!!!^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Mellow, although she wouldn't admit it to his face, was glad Clive hadn't abandoned them for real. She felt a bit guilty for thinking that in the first place, but argued that he HAD hurt her and had run off without saying anything, so it was only natural for her to come to that conclusion. When she saw Jacky come down from the branches of the tree and descend from it with an oran berry in wing, she nearly cried with joy. Her friend was alright, and not only that, but he had brought the sacred berry of healing.

"Thank Arceus, Jacky, you're alright. Thank you so much for bringing the Oran Berry, you're a life saver," the Oddish gratefully gushed, smiling happily before turning to Shawn and Clive and listening to their conversation. She herself was hurting, but she didn't dare say so out loud because she didn't want to trouble her teamates.

However, she felt anger coil insider her gut at the thought of Clive lying about his state of health to them. However, normally the Oddish would have confronted the pokemon about it, but she was still feeling spiteful and betrayed from being knocked against the tree by him, so she stayed quiet. Coldly ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Shawn could FEEL the tension between all of them. When clive said he wasnt hurt shawn had a skeptical look."pride before the fall. I dont believe that crap your givving us." He turned into clive using his illusion, then realized the damage of the injury. He turned back into the zorua after a quick inspection. " you damaged the lower muscles in your back. You take the oran berry, and dont try to push it away, because i WILL pin you on your back and shoved the goddamned thing down your throat, so dont give me any crap. These wounds dont impair my motor function, yours do." He had a "no crap" look in his eyes as he said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 pm

After hearing Zorua's spreech,Jacky didn't want to increase the tension so he gave the Oran Berry to Cliv."Here"he said and offered the berry.Then he turned to Oddish"No need to thank me.We are a team,aren't we?".He smiled.He tried to calm down the tension between Zorua and Cliv."Shawn,better calm down.I'm sure Cliv will eat the berry,right Cliv?"he asked and looked at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:20 pm

"Its not clive im referring to" he looked at mellow, seeing her harsh facial features. He motioned toward mellow, how she was giving dirty looks at clive. "Mellow calm down, this could be hard to take in but you need to be able to comply with teammates, no matter your feelings for them." He motioned between mellow and clive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 pm

"Uhhh...weren't you referring to Cliv's injury?"he asked in wonder.He didn't know where to give his berry to,so he stayed in the middle of the pokemon and waited to see where he should give his berry."Giggles...this exploring is really...fierce!"he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Mellow released a sigh and nodded, mumbling a sour, "Fine." She knew Shawn was right, and felt slightly bad for being rude to Clive. Being mean wasn't her specialty, and when you weren't angry and looked back at your past actions while enraged, could be shocked about what you did. Mellow was feeling this at the moment, but still felt little to no trust for the Buizel and was still slightly bitter. Regardless, she knew she had to set aside her petty anger for the team if they wanted to survive. "..Sorry," she apologized to the Buizel sincerely, before warning, "Next time, though, try not to hit me so hard, alright?" The Oddish then turned to Jacky and smiled, her cheerfulness gradually returning. "Yeah!" she agreed brightly, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:14 pm

"Ummm...who is going to eat the berry by the way?"he asked again.He gazed at Shawn.But his look was totally unexpressional.He seemed to be bored but no,he was kind of sad.Jacky is really sensitive and can't take on fights."Giggles..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next