Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Taking a day off, a new partner!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Taking a day off, a new partner!? Empty
PostSubject: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Acro walked into town, having just returned from the mountain ranged a few days ago. He saw that the town wasn't as busy as usual today, he sighed in relief. This would make it easier to avoid other pokemon. He had been hoping to take a day off since the mountains where he and his old partner had split up, upon recalling the memory he grew a bit sad. He'll miss George, but they were still friends at least. He knew he had to get a new partner soon, he wouldn't be able to go on missions alone. He just didn't have the nerve, but neither did he have the nerve to approach any of the pokemon at the square and start a conversation about rescue teams. A pokemon bumped into him and snarled, "Watch it!" Acro flinched and apologized before fleeing more towards the side of the path.

He took deep breaths as his heart pounded, the pokemon had been much bigger than him and didn't look friendly. He sighed and watched the crowd, trying to build up any courage he could muster to go and speak to the strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 pm

"Phew.". Finally back. Flint trotted up the dirt road, taking in the familiar surroundings of the town as he walked. The poochyena's bandana swayed loosly from side to side. He loved adventures, but it was always reassuring to know there was a place to come back to when you need a break...or a nap.
His mind wandered to his recent adventure in Pecha Forest, bustling winds, wild Pokemon. When...
"Oof.".
Flint felt his head bump into something in front in him. Something...feathery?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Acro felt something bump into his hip. He wondered what is was and looked to see a poochyena staring at him in the face. He screamed a bit and fell over, not knowing what the creature that stood before him was based on the eyes and the snout. He fled and tripped over some trash, he picked himself of quickly and fled behind a lone barrel placed there by a shop. He quaked with fear at the sudden contact and big yellow and red eyes. He peeked out from behind to see that the being that had bumped into him was a poochyena. He relaxed a bit, but kept his guard up in case the being decided to attack.
"W-Who are you?"
Acro called with as much bravery as he could muster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Flint tiled his head to the side in confusion?
"Who am I? Well. I'm... Me.". He sat down and smiled, acting as if his answer would clear up the question.
"Sorry fer bumpin into yeh back there. Ma always I should keep my mind focused on what was in front of my nose. Never was good at that...". He started to scratch behind his ear with his back foot (in that way dogs usually scratch their ear, with their back foot). And then suddenly stopped and stared at Arch intently. A thought seemed to dawn on him as he looked at the Archen.
"Wait. Why are you behind that barrel?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Acro cleared his throat and stepped from behind the barrel, "I-I was merely trying to see if anything was behind it!" he lied. He didn't want to look like a fool in front of the new pokemon, he a least knew that the new pokemon was friendly. He looked at the poochyena and said, "Um, I meant your name. What is it?" he asked. He somehow managed to ignore the pokemon passing to the sides. He stepped closer to the barrel, feeling smaller as more and more pokemon passed him. He wondered why the pokemon talked a bit different but didn't think too much about it. He looked at the poochyena curiously, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 am

"Oh. Well, I hope you found something interesting.". He continued smiling lazily.
"If you did find something, that is.".
He looked out at the crowd casually.
"The name's Flint by the way. Flint the poochyena.".
He nodded towards the archen and his tail swished once.
"Pleasure ya meet ya Mr...". He tilted his head again.
"Sorry, don't think ah caught a name."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

"I-I'm Acro."He said firmly, "I'm a rescue team! Well, all there is of Team Roark that is, since my partner left." he shuffled his feet and ruffled his feathers. He looked at the poochyena with interest, the pokemon seemed more friendly then it's species in the forest. He settled down a bit more and said, "You don't have to call me Mr. or anything like that." he looked to the crowd a bit nervously as it seemed to grow thicker and thicker. He moved to the other side of the barrel as a large pokemon thumped pass him with it's tail swinging clumsily. Acro's side brushed the barrel as he listened to the poochyena and occasionally glanced to the growing crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Flint nodded again.
"Arco then. Good ta meet you." He frowned
"Not to step on any paws Arco. But... Don't ah rescue team need more than... one pokemon?"
He watched the archen's movements curiously as he spoke. His primal instincts took one look and screamed 'nervous prey' in his mind. But his civilized conscious converted this instinct into a feeling of concern for the archen in front of him.
"You okay?" He finally asked after some thought.
"Ya seem mighty... jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 pm

"Yeah, I need to find a partner soon. I can't go on any missions until i have someone to go with me." He sighed, "As for the jumpiness, i'm just not used to being around so many pokemon." he admitted. He looked down for a bit, but brightened up slightly, "I guess i'll have to get used to talking to random pokemon." He stepped away from the barrel, trying not to appear too scared. Acro wondered if the poochyena wanted to join, he seemed like a good pokemon. "And it's nice to meet you too." he added, almost forgetting to return the politeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am

"Yup.". Flint agreed.
"Just takes practice is all. Least that's what I hear.". He stood up and stretched, arching his back like a cat.
"Say, you were talkin bout gettin a new team partner right? You got any pro-spec-tive can-di-dates yet?". His weird accent very apparent when he pronounced those last words.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well, I haven't spoke with any pokemon other than you." Acro laughed nervously he debated asking the poochyena, but the words ended up coming out of his mouth out loud, "Unless you want to join." Acro flinched, thinking that he had just made himself appear weird and very awkward by the outburst. He quickly said, "That is...uh, if you want to of course!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

Flint sat down again and thought for a few seconds, swaying his head from side to side, as if pondering the decision in his mind... He himself was looking for a team member at the time, and the archen seemed nice enough guy, maybe alittle on the shy side but...
He processed his thinks a second longer before.
He broke out into a wolfish grin.
"Mr.Acro. You got cher self ah new team member." The poochyena wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 am

Acro smiled with relief, he didn't look like a total fool and got a new team member! He spoke, I don't knoe if we need to go to Faye, the guildmaster, to tell her that I have a new recruit though. Would you for some reason know?" he asked. He felt more safe around the poochyena than a few moments ago, knowing that he was now a member of Team Roark.

((Sorry it's so short xD Anyways, i honestly don't know if we're supposed to go to the guildmaster ^_^'))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 am

Flint shrugged his shoulders, his tail still wagging.
"Not sure m'self, but I reckon we should probably talk to her. Make it official and add me to your roster and whatnot."
He exhaled deeply, looking into the crowd of pokémon that were around. Though his composure looked relaxed, his mind buzzed with excitement. Finally. Finally he was in a team. There was a lot of doubt in past. But today, today he was rescue team member.

Now he just had to make sure he didn't screw it up.

OOC: (Err... I think we should go to the guildmaster, but I'm not entirely sure... >_<)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

(DO you want to make a thread for it?)
Acro nodded, "Yeah, we probably should. Do you want to go now or do you have some business to take care of in Grassveil?" the crowd made him shrink away again when a pokemon bumped into the barrel and caused it to nearly topple onto Acro. He would have preferred that they leave now, who knows what kind of pokemon lurk in the crowd. They could be friendly, hostile, and downright mean. He forced himself to straighten up and stop moving away from the crowd, he had to stop being afraid. It was just difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a day off, a new partner!?   Taking a day off, a new partner!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a day off, a new partner!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next