Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginnings of a team

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

The beginnings of a team Empty
PostSubject: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Shawn is sitting in grassveil looking bored and with a slight headache."god i wish i had a team to talk with..." He state out loud

Last edited by Maxiorc on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Jacky happened to be flying along and heard the Zorua.Without hesitating,he flied near him:"Hey let's make a team together!!!".Jacky loves exploring and being on a team is sure nice.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"Uhhhh..." Shawn is surprised by the sudden intrusion." Wait...werent you in pecha forest earlier with the shuppet?" So you made it out ok thats good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 pm

"Ohh hey...now I remembered you.You are the suspicious Zorua"said in suprise.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Thats real polite talking to someone who saved your hide" said shawn. He gave him a critical look measuring his reactions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

"Umm...I guess so...yeah what are you up to?"asked Zorua.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:52 pm

"Sorta bored today, wanna have some excitement but i cant find it right now" shawn slumped down and let out a bored sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Mellow the Oddish was happy, and anyone who cared to look at her could notice the wide, cheery grin that was spreading across her ocean blue face, the twinkle in her deep (beady) black eyes, and her bouncing like a Buneary on her stubby little feet. Why, you ask? Well, because she finally made it to Grassveil Town and was going to start a rescue team and achieve her life long dream! The only thing she needed now were some teamates. Scanning the horizon for any noteworthy characters to form a team with, she noticed two pokemon to the left of her a couple meters away, and bounced up to them as quickly as lightning. "Hello there!" the plant pokemon stated, her grin widening, if such a thing were even possible, "My name's Mellow; it's a pleasure to meet you! Would you like to form a rescue team together? I think it would be awesome! So, wha'dya say?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm

"Errrr...hi to you as well. Id like a team, but i recently formed one im currently solo. Cant MAKE one but you could join mine. It called team bodark.currently i dont have a room assigned though , but i just made a storage account. If your willing to join then id be glad for the company." Shawn awaits a response from both pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

"Sounds nice.I would love to join your team"answered to Zorua.His black eyes started sparkling from his happiness that he finally became a team member and couldn't wait to start exploring and get jobs from the guild!His anxiety grew so much more that he couldn't hold it and started hopping,clapping his wings.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

"Errr....wow" the sheer joy the pokemon is radiating was quite disconcerting to the zorua. He turns to the oddish"what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:24 pm

The buizel ran on all fours through the town, he only stopped for a few seconds to check his surroundings. He stood up on to his hind legs and looked around while bouncing on his toes, he was deciding which way to take. Then the perked up at the sound of a nearby conversation, that caught his attention by mentioning 'rescue team'. Instantly he walked smoothly over to the trio with a sly grinning smirk, his stature was nothing short of confidence. "Rescue team, eh?" He spoke in a fluent tone then perked up. "Oh, I'd love to join, that is of course if you'll have me." He bowed while offering himself, not breaking his voice whilst doing so. Clive crossed his arms and leaned against the wall of a building, his leg crossed over the other. His facial expression changed into a casual smile with his brows raised. He had no doubt they would accept him, after all he a a cocky one. If it happened that they rejected him, he would simply act like it didn't bother him then attempt something impressive. He knew no bounds, and would stop at nothing to get what he wants. At certain points this trait would get him in trouble as well as move him farther in life.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Shawn said nothing for a time being.goodness, everyone here wants to be on a rescue team in this town. That buizel sure is pretty cocky. Hmmm i wonder if i should catch him off guard shawn looks at him with a grin" ok what can you do other than strut around like your all that when i dont even know you? Besides if you were right fully confident you would have made your own team, but you arent. I dont fall for what a surface shows buizel. It isnt of your nature in the least. So what could you contribute to the team that we couldnt all do already, other than bluff?" Shawn gave him a critical stare observing his every move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Mellow grinned at the three other pokemon, joy practically radiating off of her. "Heck yeah you can join! This is awesome! We'll be the greatest team that ever existed!" She began to quiver with excitement, before glancing at her new teamates and sniffing the air. The little dual type nodded her head in satisfaction. They didn't smell bad, so that was wonderful. Mellow was grateful for that, as she didn't think she could handle it if they did.

Mellow looked disapprovingly at Shawn, completely forgetting the fact that he was the leader of the new team. Her hatred for bullies overrode her excitement and utter elation at being on a team finally. She didn't care if he was the team leader, that didn't give him a right to speak that way to people. "Hey! What was that comment for? He wasn't doing anything to you! You may be the leader of this team, Zorua, but there is no way in heck I'll follow your orders if you keep acting like a jerk!" the girl hissed, her eyes fiery.
"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Shawn turns his attention to the oddish. "Where was the insult? I made an observation then questioned how he can help the team. Is that an insult in any way?" Shawn made a slight grin after he replied to the oddish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginnings of a team
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next