Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Training to get stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Starfire was outside of the dojo mildly hesitent if she should go in. What if the dojo master is some scary Pokemon? Like an Ursaring?! she thought in a panic but quickly shook her head. "No! I can't back out now! I want to get stronger so I can join the Guild and become an Explorer!" she reasured herself. Taking a deep breath and walked into the Dojo with her head held high ready for anything. Even though she was young she would do her best to improve on her attacks: Ember and Extrasensory.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 am

"No its fine," Enzu said, "But if you want you can follow me into the kitchen and we can have our tea right outside of there." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 am

Starfire smiled, "Ok. Do you mind if I ask a question?" she asked trying to think of how to word her question. Her Ember attack wasn't easy for her to controle plus she had to find a good place to use the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 am

"Yea sure what is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 am

"Is there a good spot for practicing a Fire type move?" she asked glancing to the side feeling embaressed. She may be a Fire typr but she had no controle over her attack just yet. She knew that she had to keep practicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 am

Enzu led the two of them into the kitchen, "Well if you had money then I would say you could practice here," he said as he pulled out some cups, "But since you were saying how you didn't have any money, I would suggest the nearby lake. There aren't that many trees around, plus there's a large amount of water so it would be safe." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Starfire giggled, "I could not ask for a better friend. Thanks Enzu-kun. What kind of tea are we having? Do you put any kind of herbs in it?" she asked woundering what it would tast like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

"Your welcome," Enzu said, "And I use leaves from different kind of berry trees. These are simply oran leaves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

"Co~ol. So they help give you energy and it's a tasty drink. Wish I knew some of the things you do Enzu-kun." she said watching Enzu. Starfire thought maybe after Tea she could go to the Small Pond to train her Ember attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

"Well a lot of it is just how i was raised," he said as he poured the tea, "But you can learn a lot of things by simply experimenting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

"I think it's cool to learn new things. But I bet it was fun being with your family." Starfire said before taking a small sip from her tea. It was warm but she thought to let it cool off a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

"Yup it sure was," Enzu said, "But I'm alone now so there isn't much I can do about it. Just live my life and run the dojo as best as I can." he said. He then took a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Starfire giggled, "Well at least you'll have some company from time to time. I can't wait to become an Explorer." she said looking at the sky. After a moment to took another sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

"I considered becoming an explorer," Enzu said, "But then I took over the dojo and that window closed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm

"I'd say owning a Dojo is cool, but Being an Explorer sounds cool to. I guess they both have thier ups and downs. Enzu-kun when I join the Guild, I'll tell you all about the missions and try to bring a suvener." Starfire said taking the last sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"That would be nice," Enzu said, "And when you form a team I'd like to meat them." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   

Back to top Go down

Training to get stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next