Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorer signup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Shawn hesitantly knocks on the door of the guildmasters room hoping he can sign up
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Faye the Meganium was just going through some guild paperwork when she suddenly heard a knocking at her door. She paused for a short moment, wonder who could be visiting her, and then rose and made her way to the door quickly.

Upon opening the door, she was suddenly greeted by an unfamiliar face. "Hello!" she smiled. "Can I help you, newcomer?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Ummm..yes i would like to join this guild as an apprentice, would i signup down here?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 pm

"Oh, of course!" Fay exclaimed cheerily, now opening the door wide for her guest. "Silly me, I should have brought the papers with me. Oh well, come right in!" she smiled, returning to her desk and retrieving a clipboard with a fresh registration sheet on it using two vines. "My name is Faye the Meganium, and I am the guild master here. May I ask what your name is?"

(Ooc: With vines XD)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 pm

My name is shawn. I am a zorua, clearly as well... The kanghaskan pointed me to the right place, correct?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Faye wrote down Shaun's information as he spoke to her; making sure to keep everything straight in her head and also making a mental note of his face for future reference. "That's correct! I just need you to come up with a team name. Whether or not you actually form or join a team is up to you, but you do need it in order to receive credit and recognition for your exploits." She explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Hmmmmm... Team bodark! It means "the free wolves"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 pm

"What a lovely name!" Faye grinned as she noted it down onto the sheet. She took a few moments to scribble a few more things down, then looked up and smiled again. "That should just about do it! You're ready to start apprenticing! Do you need a tour of the guild or do you want to go have a look around for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm

I will explore for myself but thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm

What about my room? Do i get one at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explorer signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer signup   Explorer signup Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorer signup
Page 1 of 1