Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Training to get stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:08 am

Starfire was outside of the dojo mildly hesitent if she should go in. What if the dojo master is some scary Pokemon? Like an Ursaring?! she thought in a panic but quickly shook her head. "No! I can't back out now! I want to get stronger so I can join the Guild and become an Explorer!" she reasured herself. Taking a deep breath and walked into the Dojo with her head held high ready for anything. Even though she was young she would do her best to improve on her attacks: Ember and Extrasensory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 am

Enzu was meditating out in the open field. He had been relaxing for a few days and hadn't done much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 am

Walking into the Dojo Starfire noted that it was empty. "Hello?!" she called out hearing her echo. Tilting her head to the side, confused, "This is the right Dojo. So where is everyone? Thought there would be alot of other's training." she said to herself as she walked further into the Dojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 am

"I am out here!" Enzu shouted from out in the field. He recognized the voice but he really couldn't place it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 am

Starfire's ears perked up when she heard a voice from outside. She continued to walk till she was out of the Dojo. With a small quiet gasp she recognised the outline of a Pawnerd, geting low to the ground in a crouching position she started crawling. When she felt she was close enough she leapt towards the Pokemon. "Enzu-kuuun!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:19 am

"Wait Starfi-," Enzu started to say but then Starfire had collided with him and knocked him over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am

Landing on Enzu the fox Pokemon laughed, "I can't beleive i caught you by suprise like that Enzu-kun. I thought you would of dodged. Or tried to block me." she said getting off of the Pawnierd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 am

"Well I didn't expect it to be a friend," Enzu said as he sat up, "And its ironic but ever since I took over the dojo I have started to relax a little bit more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am

Starfire laughed again, "Well you know what they say, "Expect the unexpected." And what do you mean you've started to relax?" she asked sitting next to the steel type. She forgot that he was the owner of the Dojo now, ever since... Well she didn't want to bring up old wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 am

"I don't know, I am just feeling a bit more calm," Enzu said, "Maybe the true feeling just hasn't kicked in yet. So what are you here for? Did you want anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am

Starfire blinked when she realized that in order to train at the Dojo she needed Poke to pay for the training. She had none whatsoever. "Well I came here for some training, but then I realized that i have no money to pay you for the lessons." she chucked nervously, "I guess I'll have to wait till i can get some Poke somehow to pay for the lessons." she said. How in the world am i going to get enough Poke to pay for the lessons?! she thought panicing in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:03 pm

"Well sorry, I do need to make some money," Enzu said, "So I won't be able to give you a discount or anything, even if we are friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 am

With a small sigh and shrugged, "Need to make a living somehow. So what were you doing before I jumped you?" she asked. It had been some time since she had seen Enzu-kun and she wanted to do something with him. Then her throat felt kind of dry and she tried to get some moister in her mouth, smacking her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 am

"Nothing much, just meditating," Enzu said. "Would you like some tea?" he offered because it was how he was raised, he didn't notice Starfire smacking her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am

Starfire looke back to Enzu and grinned, "Yes I would please. Thank you, would you like some help?" she asked standing up and stretched her legs. She may not have money to train but she could ask for some advice, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   

Back to top Go down

Training to get stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next