Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

A certain schizophrenic Scyther walked through town, muttering under his breath about "the voices." It was noon and the sun was high in the sky as Stryke walked with no particular destination in mind. All of a sudden, he stopped walking. "Shut up, shut up!" he yelled out loud, then looked around to make sure no one was around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:25 pm

"Well I think its up to you," Enzu said, "If you yourself want to be an explorer then you should be one. No matter what the voices you hear say."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm

"Then I've decided, I'm going to join the guild!......" Stryke paused for a bit, then continued, "Anyways, thanks for the tea."

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Keyami beamed up at Stryke. "I'm glad you've decided~ That makes one of us! I don't know if I'll ever decide what to do! Perhaps that's the fun in it." Keyami shrugged. He sipped the tea. And then promptly spit it out all over the table. "WHAT IN ARCEUS' NAME WAS THAT."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 pm

"Your welcome Stryke," Enzu said, "And I am not sure," Enzu said as he took another sip of the tea, "The leaves I normally used got mixed up so this is probably a combination of multiple berry leaves."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

"Well, it was nice meeting the both of you and all, but I should probably go now. Goodbye!" Stryke then managed to somehow put down his tea without spilling it and got up to leave.

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Keyami waved goodbye. "Welp, BTS, I suppose I should be off too. So much to do~" He grinned wickedly. "Until next time, my friend~" He promptly ollied out. left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

"Goodbye," Enzu said as he continued to drink his mystery tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3