Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

A certain schizophrenic Scyther walked through town, muttering under his breath about "the voices." It was noon and the sun was high in the sky as Stryke walked with no particular destination in mind. All of a sudden, he stopped walking. "Shut up, shut up!" he yelled out loud, then looked around to make sure no one was around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:13 am

"Thank you," Enzu said as he dusted the Keyami fur off of himself. "Now then... lets head over to the dojo." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 am

Stryke walked up to the Japanese style building, looking up at it with awe. "Wow, this place is amazing, even the voices think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 am

Keyami looked over the dojo with an appraising gaze. "Good enough I suppose," He grinned, walking into the dojo before he was even invited. Then again, Keyami wasn't really one for politeness and manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 am

"Well thank you," Enzu said in response to Stryke. He then noticed Keyami just walk in, "Sure just go in," he said. Enzu followed Keyami in, "You guys can walk around for a bit, I will call you guys when the tea is ready." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 am

Stryke looked around the dojo, noticing the Arceus statue and the bonsai trees. He then turned to Keyami and started talking. "Earlier, I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to them. Do you hear them also?"

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:03 am

"Them? Oh you mean those voices you were talking about? Nah I don't hear 'em. I probably drown them out with my talking!~" He let out a full blown laugh as if that was the funniest statement anyone had ever made, and continued along merrily. "Oooh wanna spar a little with me? BTS IS IT OKAY IF WE PRACTICE OVER HERE FOR A LITTLE?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 am

Enzu shouted from another room, "ONLY IF YOU PAY THE FEE FOR USING THE FIELD!" He was pulling out the cups for the Tea.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:28 am

"I'll spar with you if you pay half the cost. Actually, never mind, they're telling me to save my money until I have 7000 for some reason"

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 am

"PFFFT I'm not spending cash for this!" Keyami then padded off grumpily. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD MAKE ME PAY, BTS! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAAAAAALLLLL" He rolled about on the dojo floor. At least he wasn't getting covered in dirt this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 am

"Thats fine Keyami," Enzu said walking out of a back room with a tray of tea cups and a kettle. "You just won't use the field." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 am

Stryke picked up(?) a cup of tea and began drinking it. "So, do you know anything that cost exactly 7000 poke? Cause the voices told me to save up that much."

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 am

"That's a lot of poke. I'M SO BROKE. I'M GOING TO LIVE AS A HOBO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I'M GONNA DIEEEEE. I'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING WAHAHAAHHAAAAAHHH" Keyami continued his rolling about. He paused, grabbed his tea, sipped, and then continued to flail on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am

"Keyami calm down, you won't like a hobo," Enzu said. He then took a sip of his tea, "And I don't know what would cost that much Stryke, I live a modest life so I don't spend that much money."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Stryke then took a sip of his tea and put the cup down (?). "Weird, the voices are saying something about a character or something. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do here in town? The voices are saying to open a shop, but I kind of want to join the guild."

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'm gonna be an explorer!~ But it would be useful to have more shops around town...What are you gonna sell, eh TGWSRT?" (I think that's the correct acronym XD) Keyami was being relatively serious! This was ground-breaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next