Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 7:36 pm

A certain schizophrenic Scyther walked through town, muttering under his breath about "the voices." It was noon and the sun was high in the sky as Stryke walked with no particular destination in mind. All of a sudden, he stopped walking. "Shut up, shut up!" he yelled out loud, then looked around to make sure no one was around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 7:47 pm

"Awwwh but I didn't even talk yet!" Keyami promptly wailed, not finding it odd at all that the Scyther was screaming at no one in particular. "I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE FUUUUN" And by now, Keyami was rolling about in the dirt. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 7:50 pm

Enzu was walking through Grassveil and was heading back to his dojo. He just finished getting something to eat and was heading back for his evening meditation. He then noticed Keyami having one of his spaz attacks in front of a Scyther. "Poor guy," Enzu said, "I should probably go help him." he commented. He then started heading towards the pair.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 7:56 pm

Stryke saw Enzu walking up to him and began talking to him. "Hi there! I'm Stryke, who are you? The voices are telling me to introduce myself to you, so I am. Also, what's with him?" he asked, pointing to Keyami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 7:58 pm

Keyami leaped up. "HEY! I AM NOT 'HIM' I'M KEYAMI! TOWN MENACE! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU OLD COOT. Oh wait. You're kinda young. WELL STILL YOU PISS ME OFF." Keyami yowled. "BTS! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Keyami was sidetracked by the return of his friend Enzu. He proceeded to glomp said Pawniard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:03 pm

"Nice to meet you Stryke, I'm Enzu I run the dojo on the edge of town," Enzu said. "And thats--" Enzu started to say but then he got glomped by Keyami. He was silent for a second, "Keyami get off of me..." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:17 pm

"The voices are telling me to attack you, but I don't want to, so nice to meet you. Hiya Keyami! Why are you hugging him?" he asked, somewhat confused by Keyami's behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:21 pm

"This is my good friend BTS~ It stands for Berry Thieving Scum." Keyami stated while nodding as if no truer thing had been said. "We got off on the wrong foot." He explained. "So anyway, you seem like a nice guy! LET'S GO BURN DOWN SEVERAL CITIES. Ahahah just kidding. Maybe.~"
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:28 pm

"Uh... I'd rather not burn things, but we can stop talking since I don't like long conversation. The voices say that we should go do something. Do you know anywhere good to go in town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:31 pm

"Keyami... please let go of me," Enzu said, Keyami was still a bit too close. "And as for somewhere to go... we could go up to my dojo and have some tea." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:43 pm

"Sure, I've never been to a dojo before." Stryke said. He suddenly stopped, then shouted, "No, I won't listen to you!" He then looked around confused, then continued talking to them. "So, how much longer until we get to your dojo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:52 pm

"We haven't started yet silly! I'M GOING TO CALL YOU TCDWSTR!" Of course, it would be way simpler just to say Stryke's real name. Not that Keyami did anything the simple way. "It stands for That Crazy Dude Who Screams Things Randomly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 8:55 pm

"Strkye... we will get moving as soon as KEYAMI GETS OFF OF ME!" Enzu started to shout because Keyami still hadn't let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 9:04 pm

"Hey Keyami, can u get off him? cause I want to get moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   8/4/2012, 9:10 pm

Keyami sighed dramatically. "Fiiiiine!" He climbed off of Enzu, vaguely proud of himeslf for making the Pawniard lose his cool. "ONWARD MY FELLOW POKEMON!~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.   

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Time and Space by two nutjobs and one unlucky civilian.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next