Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

yo mama smackdown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

yo mama smackdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

A yo mama smackdown is simple.You just insult someones mama,like this:

yo mamas so fat th SOLAR SYSTEM revolves around her!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Yo mama so old her high school reunion takes place in a cemetary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Yo mama so fat, that when she wears a green dress, people mistake her for Godzilla.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Yo mama so fat that the only way to get her through a doorway is to butter the sides and put a Twinkie on the other end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Yo mama's so fat that she broke the stairway to heaven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:30 am

Yo mama so ugly that people tape pictures of her to their car windshield so that other people don't steal their radios.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 am

Yo mama so screwed up even her afterbirth had defects(top that one freud :D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 am

(Awwwwww) Yo mama's just like a toilet: she's big, white, and smells like crap.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Yo mama so fat she got arrested at the air port for ten pound of crack.( topped you again estrios. Your slipping up. I am the king of yomama smackdowns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Yo mama so poor she hangs the toilet paper out to dry.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Yo mama so poor i entered the kitchen, and three roaches tripped me then stole my wallet( tch.tch.tch. Estrios...estrios..estrios... You cannot defeat the master)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:23 am

Yo mama so fat, when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease the doctor gave her ten years to live.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:31 am

(You took that from internet...very poor estrios...poor indeed...) yo mama so stupid she called 411 to get the number for 911.. After 2 attempts before figuring out 411( any other ideas estrios?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:46 am

(Bro, I've seen yours on the internetz too. Screw thinking up original ones, that's too much work. However, for you, I'll try this time. Here goes.)

You mama so ugly, she was sued for two million dollars for being accused of using military-class biochemicals on herself.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 pm

(The afterbirth one i thought up myself)
Yo mama so ugly, dora wont even explore her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 pm

(That was good.)

Yo mama so fat, when she tries to roll out of bed she rocks herself back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yo mama smackdown   yo mama smackdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

yo mama smackdown
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next