Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new adventure?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new adventure? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr wandered around Grassveil Town with a big smile on her face, unable to contain her feelings of joy. She was just so excited; she was finally in a place where she could begin all the adventures she had dreamed of. Looking around, she noticed that everyone was talking or interacting with each other, and she started to feel a little... lonely. Suddenly, the questions she had been dreading came to her mind. What if nobody likes me? Will my dreams be crushed? In fact, what if I get harmed one the way? It could be dangerous. What if... Pushing those thoughts away, Starr lightened up and felt the cool breeze blew into her fur. She prepared herself for who or what she might meet...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 am

"The first time we fought he gave me this scar over my eye. This was the second time I've ever seen him... And just like the first fight I couldn't ever land a hit on him..." That would explained all of Sparks injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

Starr simply nodded, not knowing what else to say to him. What if I got a rival like that, who fought me, leaving me defenseless.? Maybe this entire thing is more dangerous that I thought it would be... She turned back to Spark. "So... are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 am

Quite a bit. Thanks. Oh yeah, you don't really have to worry about others that are that strong becoming your rivals. But if you plan to go on adventure, then take someone who knows how to protect others. Spark is clearly trying to refer to himself. From what Spark's saying it's obvious that he knows that Starr want's to be an adventurer, and that he wants to travel along with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 am

Starr sighed in relief when the pokemon confirmed her worst suspicion. However, she was oblivious to what Spark was trying to tell her. "You're welcome... And thanks for letting me know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

"I think that I fit the bill for the other pokemon in your team." Spark is starting to persist that he wants to come along with Starr now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm

He... wants to be in my team? Am I... really ready for that? Starr didn't know what to say. She decided to tell him that she'll think about it, but the only words that could come out of her mouth was, "Sure, you could come with me. Well, we could maybe find a mission to go on together." Starr's own words surprised herself. However, the more she spoke, the more she convinced herself it was a good idea. She did need a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 pm

"Okay." Spark gets up off of the ground, his wounds will still make him weaker until they heal, but the wounds do look like they won't stop him. "Lets get going." Spark is still imping a bit from the cut on his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"Now?" Starr was surprised. "Are you sure? Your wounds are still bad..." Still, she noticed that Spark looked quite confident in himself. "Fine, if you're really sure about it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Because of these wounds. It'll be smarter to take on a weaker mission, I suppose that a D rank mission is weak enough to take right now. "No need to worry about me. We can just take a D rank mission, I'm sure that I can handle a weak mission like that." Sparks voice is calming even though some of his bruises have hardly healed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:08 am

Starr was still unsure, but decided to agree with Spark. She hardly knew him yet, but she had a feeling that she should trust him in his abilities. "Okay. So now we just have to decide what mission we have to do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:34 am

"Hmm, this one looks pretty good." Spark points out one of the missions on the board. The D-rank mission is in Pecha Forest, it's pretty much just a stones throw away from Grassveil town. The mission is to rescue an injured butterfree in the heart of the forest. Seems like an easy enough mission for even Spark in his current state to take on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

(Sorry for not responding for a while, I just had no time to come on lately.)

Starr reads over the mission that Spark had pointed to. With Spark's condition, an easier mission is probably best. Nevertheless, she still had a few worries-Even though Pecha Forest seemed like a relatively safe place, it must have dangers lurking somewhere if a Butterfree had gotten so injured that it became helpless! However, Spark's persistance made her forget her worries for a while. "Okay, let's do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

"Ok, the sooner we get there the better the chance that the butterfrees condition wont worsen." Spark sounds so confident in his voice, despite his injuries, he continues to limp with the injured leg heading off to the end of Grassveil Town and to the beginning of Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am

Starr nodded in agreement. She was silently surprised at how confident Spark sounded, despite the fact that he had an injured leg. However, she knew that there was no point in arguing with him, as he would probably continue insisting."Yeah, lets go." She trotted after the pokemon with feelings of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new adventure?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2