Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of a long journey.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Myra stood just outside of Grassviel's town reknowned dojo. Not having the courage to enter, she stood there nimbly, pondering within her mind whether or not she should enter the premises. Sadly the debate only seemed to bring up more and more reasons not to.

"Ugh...why is this so hard to do?..It's not like it's a test that will be life or death!..And besides...it could be fun...Perhaps..I'll meet some interesting people...inside..and..I could make a bet with someone..if I beat them in a spar...they pay for my lunch!~" She said softly to herself, chuckling as her stomach growled soon after.

"Hopefully..sooner than later."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Myra eyes seemingly shun with a bright sparkle in them. Leaping up for joy, a smile etched onto the Snorunt's face etching from ear to ear. "Why of course!" She said delightfully.

"And...besides..you're not that old!...Well..hmm...how old are you?..I doubt you're a hermit..because..well..you traveled here today...and besides..You won't be one anymore...After today..I shall finally join an exploration team!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm

William still had trouble, trying to understand just how this little thing could be this cheerful all the time. Yet, he answered:

"Hey! I'm an extra-dimensional entity. I may not look like it, but I think that in this world's time I'm about...214 years old? And yes, I had been a hermit up to a few months ago, when I first visited this town. So...any ideas for a team name yet?"

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Hesitated for a moment before responding, finding it hard to come up with a name. Glancing around as if searching for an answer her gazed drifted upwards landing upon a cloud.

"Hmm...how about Team Cloud?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 pm

"Sure, why not? Now then...I think we should go, pay the guild a visit, before any other clouds show up."

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Nodded her head, as another team name floated into her mind. "Or..we could name ourselves..Team Dimension?" She said faintly, awaiting for the gastly to lead the way towards the guild.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

"Heh...your choice. I don't mind names that much, although I seem to fail in grasping the connection between you and dimensions...", William responded as he began floating towards where he remembered the guild to be, smiling.

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Seemingly stared off into space, while she followed behind William, thinking of possible names for the team.

"Or...there is.. Team Keepers? Starlight? Stormchasers? Moonlight?" She said faintly, seemingly overlooking or not hearing the gastly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 pm

As he realized, that the Snorunt wasn't following him, William turned around and floated back.

"As I said, it's your choice."

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Myra shook her head lightly being quick to run over towards William, wanting to follow him once more. "Well...Which one out of the ones...do you like the most...It's our team.You have a say in the naming too you know."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 pm

"Urgh...I'm not very good at making decisions...but out of the ones you mentioned, I'd say the "Moonlight" one..."

William then turned around, floating towards the guild once more.

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 pm

"I see...than hmm...Moonlight it is than..." She stated softly, spotting the guild within sight, possibly a yard or two away. "Alright...we shouldn't procrastinate any longer."

"The guild...that has to be it!" She exclaimed, gesturing towards the distinct building in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yes, it is...now then...let us do, what needs to be done.

Floating through the (still closed) door, he added:

"First we should go and meet the guildmaster..."

(OOC: I have to go offline for now. It's rather late here in Germany. See ya!)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Myra the Snorunt stood infront of the door. Her hazy blue eyes staring at the door in confusion. "Ehhh....William?" She inquired, peering up at the door examining it for a few moments.

"Did he forget that I'm not a ghost-type?..I can't phase through walls..." She thought, inspecting the door for a handle.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

As he heard Myra's voice, William turned around again, his face halfway sticking out of the door.

"Yes? What's the matter?"

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Myra shook her head softly, suddenly realizing he probably couldn't even help push open the door if he wanted. "Nevermind..." She quickly said, her hazy blue pupils glancing over the doors which stood before them.

A thought occurred to her, about future endeavors. Ones that would probably need physical labor like pushing a boulder. "Ha...I suppose...I better get use to it...I doubt he'll be of much help in a situation like that...but hey...I could be wrong...." She thought to herself, shrugging off the idea while she slowly proceeded to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a long journey.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: