Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Begining Pt.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

Once Zera got on the path to the town he took a deep breath, finally smelling something more than that nasty sweet scent. "Ahhh, fresh air!" He stopped in place and sat down to enjoy the fat he was smelling other things almost normally, his tail wagged a bit and looked to the sky then back to the town his tail coming to a stop. "Alright, let's rai- ... er... check out the town."

Zera quickly stood up and dashed off into the town aimlessly with a grin on his muzzle, he passed a pair of Pokemon that was heading into the forest and turned to watch Zera, they then looked at each other and shrugged. They continued ahead and saw a Poochyena and smiled to him as they passed by.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Rusty hesitantly smiled back, her neck-fur bristling with small fear. He followed Zera and ran up next to his 'partner.' He looked around at all the shops set up around town. All the treasure and berries and random items he had never seen before. "Which part of town first?" he growled to Zera.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Zera was rather excited even though it didn't show, he sniffed the ground walking blindly. "Riigghhtt....here..." His nose brought him to a stand that had some spicy foods, though they weren't like anything he's seen. He climbed up and sniffed at the bean looking thing, "Ah, I see you have interest in the Red Gummi." His ears twitched and looked up to the merchant who smiled kindly at him, it looked like a Lickitung. "So that's what this is..never seen it before. Can I have it?" The Lickitung nodded, "For 800 Poke "

Zera knew from the start that he'd have to pay for it though he never had any intentions of paying for it. He looked around and saw some metal floating thing with one eye then quietly growled at it, he knew that it was an electric-type and probably knew that paralyzing attack Thunder Wave. Thinking for once he backed off the stand, "Later..." He walked past the floating pokemon giving it a threatening glare. " I hate electric pokemon.." He mumbled under his breath, he knew he was going to get caught, and fast if he did try to steal from that stand.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Rusty looked at Zera, seeing what he intended to do. Rusty has been friends with this Houndoar and knew that he'd get caught and nothing would go right. The pokemon suddenly ran forward, fear flooding over his pelt as he brushed Zera along with his tail.
He gave the Lickitung a smile and tried acting coolly. "Well, that won't be necessary," he gulped. "We don't need any gummi's for now... goodbye!"
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

As Zera wandered aimlessly down the road there was a Jigglypuff and a Chatot up ahead trying to hand out a sheet of paper to the passing Pokemon, seeing Zera and Rusty, the two smiled and approached them. "Hello you two, would you like to come to our concert that we're having over The Small Pond?" The Jigglypuff asked as the Chatot grabbed a flyer and showed it to them, but Zera kept walking by not even looking at the paper. "I'm fine." The Jigglypuff frowned and nodded a bit, "Alright...well enjoy the rest of your day.."

The Chatot put the paper on the ground in front of the Poochyena and smiled, "I hope you come, it'll be amazing and it's free too! Try to convince your friend to join you." The Chatot smiled then moved back to his friend Jigglypuff. "C'mon Rusty, I've got a new destination." Zera was standing on a path that lead to a bullitin board and another being place noted as the Guild. "Check the board for me." He sighed then rested in the middle of the path.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Rusty looked around, confused while one pokemon tried to shove a flyer in his face and his friend tried to pull him off. "Wait-" he broke away, shaking his head at the Chatot. "Who ever said I was going?" he spat, hesitating before running after Zera.
Rusty ran over to the board, scanning for... wait, what was he looking for, again?
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 am

Zera glanced over to Rusty who seemed to be a bit clueless as he looked over the board. "Did you find anything useful? A way to get money or whatever?" His gaze then turned to the passing pokemon that walked around him, he growled softly towards them and they seemed to move a bit further away from him. Zera smirked in content at their reaction, "The pokemon here are easy too, most of them anyway.." He mumbled to himself then slowly stood up, stretching both his front and hind legs.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Rusty sat still for a second, tilting his head to the side for a second, thinking. "Maybe... help out with shops?" he mewed quietly, still deep in thought. "Or we can find some... job or something to get some good money for food," he suggested. "Or, of course, we could go back to Pecha Forest..." he muttered gingerly.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:35 am

Zera growled softly as he approached the board, "If you miss the forest so badly then why don't you go back? Nothing is stopping you from leaving." He looked over the board then spotted words about a guild which made him think on what new allies he could possibly make. "And for surviving in this town, I'm sure there won't be problems getting what we need. We just need to find the right allies." Zera then turned to the Poochyena with a small glare, "So what will it be? Gonna stay and help me find more allies or you going to leave and live in the forest?"
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 pm

"Depends," Rusty sighed. "Can nyou actually live this town without getting arrested?" The pokemon glared at Zera for a second, hesitating before he started walking back after him.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 pm

"I won't get arrested... I'm not that weak or stupid." He softly growled then stalked past Rusty, though once again he was walking blind not knowing where he was going but tried to make it look like he knew where he was going. "It's your choice really." Secretly, Zera didn't want the Poochyena to leave, he enjoyed the company and working along with a powerful pokemon like himself.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 pm

"No, I'll stay," Rusty sighed to Zera. "Besides, who will be there if you get in trouble if I'm not here?" he giggled, his pawsteps slowing as they came to a large building- what looked like a guild. "What is that place?" he asked quietly, sitting down, wide-eyed in confusion.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Zera smirked, glad that his friend decided to stay. "Good to hear you'll stay..." He looked up to the large building down the path, his nose twitched sniffing the air. "I don't know what that place is, but there's a bunch of pokemon inside. Let's go see if it's anything worth checking out." With that he walked pass his ally and towards the building.
Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Rusty walked forward beside Zera, hesitating a bit everytime a pokemon would glare at him as he walked by. "Should we even be here?" he whispered to Zera quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Begining Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining Pt.2    The Begining Pt.2  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Begining Pt.2
Page 1 of 1